Sneak, Spill and Spit

Arkham's POV

Alexa tugged on the sleeve of my robe. "Wake up", she hissed. "We have our mission."

I was immediately alert. 

We stole out of the spare cabin and skirted the edges of the cabins, snaking our way towards the beach, where our commander had arranged for us to meet. 

Avoiding the Harpies, we dodged around until we reached our destination. 

I jogged over to where Omega was waiting, standing in the cold. 

Alexa followed silently. 

"Omega", I said, panting slightly. "Why did you call us here?"

Making no noise, Omega put a finger to his lips in a shh sort of way. 

He turned towards where we'd come from. He pointed towards cabin nine. "I want...." he began. "To see a boy -" 

"What???!!!" I exploded. "You're gay?!"

"No!!" he burst, his uncovered face reddening. "I meant I want to talk to a certain boy, from cabin nine. I want to have him scared. His name is Leo Valdez. Do you know him?"

I looked at Alexa and we gulped quietly. "Uh... yeah?"

"Great", Omega said. "I want you to bring him out here for me, to the beach. That's the first part of your mission."

"What's the second part of the mission?" asked Alexa. 

"I will notify you upon your return", he said, looking stony-faced again. 

We sighed, and headed off towards cabin nine. 

Percy's POV

I swear, Arkham will be the death of me. 'Are you gay?' Of course not!!! I loved Annabeth, and now I liked someone else. 

Oops... I wasn't supposed to think about that... 
Bad Percy!! I scolded myself mentally. You are not here for a love life, you're here to save the world, then you are going to leave again, no questions asked. 

I mentally sighed. I wasn't going to think about them... no... they probably hated me. 

I sighed out loud, and threw a rock to let out my frustration.

It landed near a nearby seagull, disturbing it's constant hunt for trash. 

I sighed. 

Life could never be easy, could it? 

Cathrine's POV

"Where are you going?" hissed Annabeth through the dark.

"I decided I wanted to be eaten", I said sarcastically.

Annabeth glared at me. "Spill". 

"I'm going to meet with someone!" I whisper-yelled.

Annabeth raised her eyebrows. "Is it Jace Euro?" she asked. 

My face went tomato-red and I looked at the ground for a few seconds. "No, and even if I was, that's not your business. No, someone else, of whom I shan't reveal a name."

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Stop talking fancy, you're sounding like..." she broke off. 

"Zoe?" I whispered.

Annabeth nodded, a tear trickling down her face. 

"Bob told her Hello", I reminded her. "They'll be together..."

Annabeth wiped her tears, then looked at me again. "So who are you meeting?" she demanded.

"Not saying", I replied.

"Is it a boy?" she asked disapprovingly.

"There may be boys involved", I answered casually.

She glared at me. "Cathrine Louise Aths, what are you sneaking out to do in the middle of the night that you say may or may not involve boys?!"

"I dunno", I said. "I just said I'd be there."

She scowled. "Tell me or you can't go", she threatened. 

I rolled my eyes. I knew how to sort this ish. 

"Annabeth", I said, looking her in the eyes. "Think of Percy. He would have wanted me to be free to do as I needed. He would have happily agreed for me to go, on the condition that I wasn't planning to do anything harmful, which I don't plan on. Percy would have wanted this. Percy would have said yes."

Annabeth did something I was only half-expecting. She slapped me hard across my face. I could feel the red mark forming on my cheek, but I just stood there. 

"Go then," she spat. "Get out of my sight."

She opened the door, the cold wind whipping my hair across my marked face.

And I hurried out into the night. 

RIGHT, I CAN'T HAVE BOLD RIGHT NOW SORRY.

WHO DO YOU THINK PERCY LIKES??? WHERE DO YOU THINK CATHRINE IS GOING? FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT THE CRRECT ANSWER TO EITHER GETS A DEDICATION.

ALSO, TAP THE LITTLE STAR, IT MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY!!! COMMENT TOO, PLEASE!!! IT MAKES ME MORE LIKELY TO UPDATE.

ALSO SOME IDEAS FOR WHAT YOU CUPCAKES WANT TO SEE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

AND WHAT YOU WANT TO BE CALLED. OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR OR ABOUT ME, JUST COMMENT IT (please be appropriate guys) AND I LOVE YOU ALL YOU ARE ALL AMAZING THANK YOU.

ALSO... 4K READS!!! (uh... I think...)

THANK YOU ALL!!! SO CLOSE TO OUR GOALS!!!