Part-16

days passed...sanyu n randhir is nw quite comfortble..with each othr..They didnt argue so much now...
one fresh morning at 9 amrandhir family along with randhir arrived at aggarwal's house..aggarwals also invited dt panditji...
randhir aftr sumtym came to his sleepng beauty's room..d room was no less dan lookng lyk a 5 yr old girl room..all pink pink..full of soft toys...barbie dolls..rd huffed- ye ladki kav badi hogi... he was looking at d wall.. sanyu's pic with her parents...her childhood pic with parth...den 1 pic she was may be 2-3 yrs old..in bathing tub..playing with water.. randhir smiled at her expressens...
A pic where she made different faces...lyk a kid.. randhir turned to see her sleepng face..n huffed "av v yaisi hi hai"
den his eyes fell on her teddys..sanyu was sleepng huggng a big blue teddy...he came n sat in frnt of her "kitni soti ho 10 baj gaye h..."
rd- sanyu utho...
san- mapapa sone do na..
rd- sanyu me hu randhir...
san- randhir sadu...yahan v agaya.. Darao mat sone do...na..She mumbld in her sleep!!
Rd- Haww WTH...me ise darata hu...me vut hu kya...? Sanyukta utho...

Sanyu wake up with a jolt.."hain hain"
San- tum yahan...Me sapna to nahi dkh rahi hu...She rubbed her eyes..repeatedly
Rd- me hi hu...
San- tum yahan par kyun??
Rd- wo wo niche humari engagement n shadi ki dates fix ho gayi h...kal humari engagement h..1 week bad shadi..
San- what..itni jaldi.. Mujhe uhne rokna hoga..With dat she stood up n abt to step out of her room...Bt randhir pulled her by her arm..n pinned her to d nearby wall..

Tbc