Part-31

Morning crept in...Randhir woke up 1st...he found his angel was still sleeping huggng him...her lips were kissing his chest...he was admiring her cute angelic face... She was smiling in her sleep as if she was experiencing a beautiful dream.. randhir slowly carassed her hair..n placed a 'Good Morning' kiss on her forehead!...
Rd- sanyu..wake up
Sanyu twisted her lips in sleep..randhir smilled at her antics...
Randhir pecked her nose n hushed near her ear "wake up dear" Sanyu mumbled in her sleep "maa sone do na..dnt disturb"

Ran- sanyu me randhir...its 9am sanyu utho...
San- nahi uthna..tum v so jao..
Rd- utho ab nahi to..
San- kya?? Mujhe nahi uthna
Rd- a6a??
With a evil smirk he picked her up...sanyu slowly opened her eyes..finding herself in his arms Sanyu chipped "kya kar rahe ho????"

He went towards washroom n turned on d shower with sanyu in his arms
Sanyu opened her eyes with jolt. She was irritated "dumbo..ye kya kia tumne..."tryng her best to hide in her face from continous water sprinkles which made both of them wet.. Randhir was smiling.. "kaha tha na dramaqueen mere se panga vari parta h..."
Anger was clearly visible in her eyes "randhir utharo mujhe" she started beatng his chest...
He slowly made her stand..sanyu was still punching his chest whereas randhir's gaze was fixed on her eyes.. Both of their shirts sticked to their bodies..water was dipping from their face..making its way down!!
he clutched her fists n pulled her towards him.. With sudden jerk..she bumped into his chest.. She looked up to his face n her hazel eyes met his dark intense black orbs. His eyes were so magnetic full of intensity n desire dat it made sanyu gulp..

Randhir placed his hands on her waist..he inched closer..his hot breathe was falling on her lips.. Sanyu gt frightened due to such close proximity..she panicked..trying to gt rid from his grip.. He came more closer.. Her lips started shivering..
He made his way to her ears n hushed "i know i m irresistible.. He kissed her earlobe..sensuously...slightly licking it.. Sanyu was having some unusual new sensations..which made her moan his name.."randhir" unknowinly!
Randhir smilled bt den with a naughty smirked screamed near her ear "ab jaldi nahake ayo..nahi to bahar wait krte krte mujhe thand lag jayegi" He ran out of d washroom..leaving behind dumbfounded sanyukta...!!

To b continued..