Part-65

Randhir headed back to dr room n without sparing a glance towards sanyu,he dashed inside d bathroom to cool himself..he was frustrated as well as irritated after his tiring day in office!
Sanyu wiped her tears.. mumbling to herself "me v toh tumse bohat pyar krti hu...islia sab kia par dkho tumne sb pehle jaise kar dia..sb bigar dia..sb"
Randhir came out n to his suprise sanyu was on d couch sitting in d same position with her hands on her baby bump as he ordered her...
He smilled at her obidient kid type behaviour n checked d watch..it was her dinner tyme..
He went down without saying any word to her..
He came back after 15mins bt still she was in same position but dis tym he heard her sniffing...
He kept d plate on d table..n knelt down infornt of her...
he looked up but she looked away avioding any eye contact..
he kissed her baby bump den her palm "i m sorry"
but she slowly jerked her hands off..
Randhir smiled n made his fingers just lyk receiver of a telephone n pressed other fingers on her womb as if dailing some number...
"hello..kya randhir singh shekhawat ki princess baat kar rahi ho?? yup papa is fine bt mumma..." he spoke in dat imaginary finger receiver n looked up at sanyu..
sanyu gave a confuse look but den understanding his trick she looked away wiping her tears..
randhir continued "princess tell mumma dat papa is solly...really solly"
he held d reciever near her ear.. "ye lo meri princess se baat kro.."
sanyu didnt gave any reply
"princess ap mumma ko bolo mujhse yese gussa na kare...why she did all dat in dis state.. hmm??" he pouted but all in vain she was in no mood to give any response.
"dkho princess ap mumma se kehdo ki papa will surely die if she remain silent lyk dis.." his shaking voice was enough to make her loose her control
"kya kaha tumne hain...kya kaha" she pulled him up to her level by his collar...whereas randhir was smirking n with a peck on her lips he utter agn "sorry"
"tumhe kavi kuch nahi hoga..samjhe tum..kavi bhi nahi" with dat she smashed dr lips..
she poured all her insecurities, worries, anger n pain in dat kiss with made it harsh by her defination.. but randhir was strong enough to bear her so called harsh assault.. she bit his lower lip with her all might but randhir didnt protested whereas he caressed her cheek with his fingers...n d next moment she soothed the pain by nibbling it slowly...
she pulled back when she felt short of air..
he kissed her tear stained cheeks one by one..
sanyu smilled "i m sorry maine wo photos.." she couldnt complete her sentence when randhir put his finger on her lips "shhh...no need to be baby... now u knw its my princess's dinner tym" he smilled n took dat plate..
"princess ne avi complain kia mujhse..ki mumma thik se khana nahi khati..so meri princess bhuki h" he placed spoonful of rice in front of her lips..
"hain..hain tumhe to sb pata h.. Aur princess princess kya...prince h wo huh" she made a face n gulped her food
"princess h" he retorted back..
"nahi prince" she crookd her eyebrows..
He kept on feeding her while she continued prince-princess fight..
Randhir mentally thanked his baby for being dr to sort out things between dem..

Tbc