Part-76

"sir may i help u.." nurse chirpped finding randhir worried..
"Ya give me her towel n arrange her clothes.." he said adjusting her on the bed edge to wash her new curls...
She passed him every essentials.. "sir.. Can i ask u somethng.."
"ask.." he gently wipped her hairs..
"hmm..aap mam se bohat pyar karte h na?" she asked seeing a very rare husband in her 10 yrs of job who was always there for his wife even in the worst stage of life.
Randhir smiled "kash ye baat apki mam samajhti" n looked up at her so that she could excuse them..
She understood n left the room closing the door behind her..
Randhir knew how to pamper his wife..kissing her forhead he opened her nighty to wash her..
He chipped her nails,combed her curls n finally filling her parting with colour of love..he pecked her once agn..before leaving for office...

"Randhir u need to attend this party.." jiggy came with a formal invitation..
"u knw na..i m nt interestd in all dis" he flipped the page of a file
"but it is important randhir..foreign clients are there.. N i need to go back home early today..jiggu v bimar h" he said in one go..for last 1 year Jiggy was handling all parties n events.. Randhir neither knw nor he was interested to be there..
"what.?? Why r u here now.. Go home..jiggy.. stay with him..n i wll attend the party..n send me the address later" he assured him..

"I dont drink" randhir smiled at one of his client who was offering him..
"Mr.shekhawata its a business party.. One shot will not hamper.." a well known foreign client said in his tipsy voice..
He couldnt deny him..afterall this party was for gettng dat deal..
Randhir didnt realized when one shot becme one bottle..he was drowning in it..n it felt lyk it was balming all his wounds..
He gulped his last shot when a blonde girl in her low-cut lbd sat in front of him..
"mmm so..how can i help u sir" she said in her slutty voice keeing her hand on his thigh, rubbing it slowly...

To b continued