Part-74

Sanyukta was under the treatment of ray therapy n Randhir was constant support for her... Six months buried n doctor finally annouced dat she was cancer-free now..but there were no sign of recovery.. She was laying on the hospital bed lyk a lifeless corpse..randhir kissed her bald head n smilled "hum jaldi ghar jayenge"
On the other side.. Ranbir and Ranaya were living life without mother's care n father's love.. Although much of his hatred,randhir appointed two nannies for them.. For him It was just lyk keeping any of sanyu's random wishes...
Randhir came back home with sanyukta.. He took doctor's permission for it...their bedroom was same except some machines n the couch was replaced by a small bed for randhir..
two nurses were there for her...
Sometimes she could hear the cries of babies..her heart ached to touch them, feed them but alas she couldnt move a inch of her body..
That day randhir returned back home only to find her on tear-soaked pillow..she was crying.. "sanyu kya hua..why r u crying?? Kisine kuch kahan??" he panicked wiping her tears....
"Mom...mom..where r u" he screamed whereas his mom came running with a baby who was continuosly crying..
"kya hua.." she somehow manage to speak...as she was already busy trying feed d baby..but he didnt stop crying..
"what happend to dem now" randhir who called his mom to ask abt sanyu now seeing his babies lyk dis..his heart ached..
"subah se..na kuch kharahe rahe..na so rahe h..doctor v aye the.." she patted his back..but he puked the milk..
Randhir now could understand why his wife was crying..she might heard them crying...he asked the nurse to change the pillow.. N he went to his mom..
"Give him to me.." he forwarded his arms..

Tbc