Part-23

3 days passed out randhr neithr received hr call nor gave any reply of hr msgs..

Sanyu was in her cabin..when randhir dashed inside..he was looking all messed up..tie was loosly hanging lyk garland..messy hairs..grown up beard..

Sanyu eyes brightend seeng him..
San-randhir...
She walked towards hm..
San- ye kya halat banaya h..
She was abt to cup his face..when he caught hr left arm tightly n dragged her out...

Whole office was staring at dem..Parth came to stop him..Bt randhir showed him hs palm n instructd to stay out of dis..Sanyu was constantly repeatng.."randhir kya hua h??choro mujhe"
Rd draggd her out of hr office..n pushed her to d passenger seat...n punched d car hard...He came to d driver seat..n startd d car at its highest speed..
San- randhir ur hand is bleeding...She was abt to hold his hand...
Rd- dont
San-randhir khoon nikal raha hai mujhe dkhne to do..
Rd scrmd at her- i said DON'T
Sanyu shivered.
Rest of d ride was silent..she was staring at d angry face of randhir with teary eyes..
Soon they came in front of shekhawat mansion.. He agn draggd her out San- randhir u r hurting me...Rd was num n he stopped in frnt of her mom's room..she was discussng sumthng with a dealer..choosing sarees n jewelaries fr sanyu
Rdmom- meri bahu heera h...uske liya sbkuch heera se v acha hona chahiye..
Rd-ye dekho...aur ab tum keh rahi ho tumhe shadi nahi krni...
She was num looking deep his eyes..

He agn dragged her..upstairs...she understood everythng...she was feelng guilty..Randhir pushed her in his room...n latchd d door...His room was messy lyk him.. He opend his new wardrobe where his mom picked sum sarees salwars fr her!!
Rd- dekho...bt tumhe to shadi nahi krni na!! Ab ish shb ki kya jarurat! Kisi ki feelng ki tumhe thori na parwa h!!
He closed d door of d wardrobe with a thud..Sanyu was too num to react... He took out a packt from cupboard.. N emptied it on d floor...its consist of al d photos of dr engagement...
Rd- ab is sab ka koi matlb nahi h...He scearchd for matchstick..
San- randhir plz meri bat to suno!She tried to hold his hand..bt he jerked her off
Rd- kya sunu me..jo kehna tha wo keh dia tumne..ab kya sunna baki h!!
With dat he threw al d photos in fire... Sanyu was shocked seein al dis...tears wre continuosly follwng frm hr eyes
Sanyu ran towards randhir n engulfd him a tight hug...
San- randhir plz meri bat suno..me...me..shadi k lia taiyar hu...tum yesha mat kro..plz..She was carressng his back to calm him down..
San- tum yese khudko taklif mat do...plz..tumne usdin puri baat nahi suni thi...She was sobbng in his chest..wettng his shirt
Randhir felt sumthng archng in his heart..he hugged her back..

Randhir pulled back..looking deep in her pluffy eyes..tryng to find out his answers..."matlab"
San- me shadi k lia taiyar hu...randhir..
Rd- r u sure??
San-hmm
She hiccupped..n he engulfed her in another hug...

Sandhir agn chipped togathr "sorry"They lookng at each othr..n unknwly smiled Sanyu made him sit on d bed...
San- first-aid box kaha h..?
Rd-wahan cupboard me
Sanyu came bck with first-aid box..She was carresng his wounds..n bandaged his hand..
Rd- im sorry..mujhe gussa agaya tha...
San-shhhhh kuch kehne ki jarurat nahi..i can understand..Rd noticed sum blood stains on her..purple shirt.. He undrstd dat it was nothng bt gvn by him..
Rd- ruko..Sanyu turned..he pulled up her sleeves...He noticed..sum red bruise marks..n sum wre deep enough for oozing out blood...He took some cotton balls n wiped it off n carresng her wounds with ointment..
Rd-sorry..i m realy sorry fr what i did...Sanyu's eyes was waterng..Rd made her sit on his lap..sanyu was admiring d floor...avoiding any eye contact..
Rd-sanyu dis wil never repeat..plz mujhe maf krdo...i promse
San- its ok...He pulled her little..so dat she can face him properly..sanyu clutched his shirt in her tiny tiny fist..He kissed her tears away..one by one...followed by her eyes...sanyu shivered at his touches n randhir blushed! his eyes fell on her pink plumpy lips...he felt a urge to touch dem..he inched closer to her lips....

Bt suddenly dey heard loud bangng on d door...
jig- randhir..randhir
par- sanyu tu thk h??
jig- open d door dammit..
randhir n sanyu looked d door... "ye log yahan"sanyu opend d door.. parth came in n cupped her face..."tu thik h?? me kitna dar gaya tha!!" he hugged her...
san- me thk u..parth
parth eyes fel on randhir who was standing behind her.. n he was abt to punch him..anger was clearly visible in his eyes..n jiggy tried to stop him..bt sanyu came in middle..
san- parth me thik hu bilkul kuch nahi hua dkh..mujhe...randhir ki koi galti nahi thi..
rd was num n lookng at d girl who was defendng him aftr al dat parth lookd at her n threatnd randhir
par- teri hone wali biwi se pehle meri behen h ye...ishe kuch v hogaya na me tujhe zinda nahi chorunga..
jig-randhr i didnt excpt dis frm urd-im sorry..i wl nvr repeat dis..
par-bettr nahi to!

Meanwhile randhir's mom came dr..
rdmom- are tum log kav aye...sanyu beta...randhir ye kya halat banaya h
san-avi aye h...rd ka room dkhne..by god kitna ganda h..chuhe v aye to..yeisi halat dekhke wapas vag jayenge!
rdmom-av tum ajaogi sb thk kr dena..
sanyu n al giggled...

Tbc...