Part-59

Randhir was standing on d balcony smiling at his sanyu who was playing with cold blue water...splashing water with her both legs...

She tried sprinkling water upside towards randhir as if water droplets could touch dat person standing on d 1st floor...she asked randhir to come down..but he was busy in some business chat with parth..
"Randhir yahan ayo na..dekho kitna maza araha h" she asked him once agn
"1 min sanyu.." he replied frm dr..bt agn gt busy in his phone call..
"uff ye yese nahi ayega!! Mujhe hi jake le ana padega.." she murmured to herself n with dat she was about to stand but dre she was gone..!
"randhirr..." came her struggling scream...randhir turned to check n shocked to fnd her in d swimming pool struggling to come up...
"i cant swim..randhir" she was drowning..
"sanyu..tum" he jumped in the pool to pick her up..
He picked her up in his arms n carried her to the fireplace..he settled her down on d couch..
"ye kya bachpana h!! Tumhe tairna nahi ata to tum pani me gayi kyun.." his voice was full of anger n disgust..
"u r just impossible.. Tum kuch ho jatah toh" he kept her scolding..
"I slipped..wo wahan pa..pani tha..wo" she was shivering lyk anythng..her clothes were all wet..in dis icy cold time of winter..
Randhir brought a full mug of hot coffee along with a towel..
"ye pakro" he gave her d mug..n started wiping her head with dat towel..

She looked up at him n took d mug n started sipping it silently..randhir settled himself beside her, comforting her with utmost care...
she completed d whole mug of coffee but still shivering..
Her lips went blue n randhir gt frightened at the thought of her catching cold agn..yesterday only she was having fever n now dis!!
After thinking for a while He took her on his lap..turned her around to face him.. She chose to admire d floor as she knew he was angry due her childish act..
"Do u trust me??" his firm voice make her shiver a bit more..
She nodded in yes when his hands moved down travelling through under her forearms to her back n d next moment her wet dress was on floor in two pieces...
Her orbs widened with some unknown fear..
She looked up at him n crossed her arms in order to hide herself but in vain...
"sorry but i need to.." he smashed his lips on hers,Although it was harsh but it was needed for her..he pushed her down on d rug n came over her..covering her with his broad masculine figure!!

Tbc