Part-28

Sanyu ran inside..n huffed at d reception "randhir singh shekhawat..acc....accident case..."Receptionist at 1st gt shockd bt seein sum1 in bridal attire..den he chipped "6th floor turn left..frm..corr..."B4 she could finish..sanyu ran..towards..d lift..bt it gt closed...Sanyu ran towards staircase...slightly upliftng her lehenga...with both her hands...tears were continuosly flowing...she was climbing d stairs..mumbling "randhir..randhir..randhir ko kuch nahi ho sakta"Evryone was staring at her messy look..tensed face...her mangtika was nt at its place..nosering was swinging in air..
Soon she was in front of 6th floor corridor..she turnd left n noticed yoyo...randhir's parents...n randhir were dr nurse was puttn bandage on his head....in frnt of emergency ward..
Seeing her randhir stood up..."sanyu" all turned back...to see her..whereas she ran n hugged randhir..n started sobbing on his chest.."tum thik ho???"
Randhir hugged her back"sanyu..tum yahan..aur me thik........"Bt bfre he could answer..she fainted in his arms...
Ran- sanyu..sanyu
He slowly jerked her..slaping her cheeks..lighly!
Randhir's parent ran towards him...
RdMom- sanyu behosh ho gayi...jaldi pani lao..
Yoyo brng some water..meanwhile made her lay on d chair..n sprinkled few drops of water on her face..n patted her cheeks "sanyu sanyu.."Sanyu slowly opened her eyes..looking at him..
Ran- tum thik ho??
San- tum thik ho?? Tumhe kuch hua to nahi na?? Woh accident...
Rd- me thik hu dekho zyada chot v nahi ayi...Pointing towards his wounds..

Jiggy came back with bandage on his hand..n parth also came dr..in search of sanyu n randhir..
Par- randhir...tum thik ho?? yeshb kaise hua..sb thik h?
Jig- ha thik h..hume zyada chot nahi ayi..wo jiss gadi ka accident hua..wo gadi humare gadi upar ake gidi..islia...
Par-thank god me to dar hi gaya tha..

Bt sandhir was in dr world...hugging each other...
Yoyo- randhir paji bhabiji..humara v accident hua tha...humshb sath me hi the..
They came back to d real world..looking at dm..all chuckled..

RdDad- chalo av chale..
Par- hain wahan sb pareshan hai..me phn kr deta hu..
Sanyu was about to stand bt "aaaahhh" she exclaimed..Al looked at her feet which was red now..

Yoyo- bhabiji to bina jute..k..agayi!!
Randhir gave her concern as well as 'care to xplain' look
San- wo wo jaldi jaldi me pehenna vul gayi..
RdMom- beta we can understand..Carressng her head...Parth hangd up d phone n turned.."chale??"

Randhir picked her up in his arms... "hmm chalo..shadi krne"He winked at her...
San- randhir utaro mujhe...shb dekh rahe h..

Whole hospital was staring..at dis romantic scne..Randhr parents was smilng... Soon dey came to dr car..randhir made her sit..in it...n drove to aggarwal mansion.

Tbc