Part-71

He slowly opened d glassdoor of ICU only to witness dat nurse pushed d saline bottle needle inside her vein. He immediately closed his eyes.. Who couldnt even bear her small scratch..who used to panick even in her slightest scream..now dat person have to see her like dis..surrounded by machines..which are now indication of her life..
'She is alive' was indicated by the thin zig-zag green line in d black screen..
He blinked his eyes..when nurse's voice came to his ear 'u can meet her..' he hmmed n nurse leaved d room..

He took slow step towards her with his fixed on her face.. He brushed his finger on her hand "kyun ki yese?" his voice broke..
he was numb for sometime.. Tears also ditched him to come out..
He took a deep breathe n opend his eye to relax his outbrusting rage...
"get up.. Sanyukta..bohat hogaya tumhara natak now get up" he slowly jerked her abit.. Bt she didnt response..
"now stop ur crap drama... I knw u r kidding.. Now get up n answer me..kyun kia tumne mere sath yesa.." he frowned..
"look i cant tolerate all dis.. Get up get up...I need my answers.. N u r trying ditch me..han?? Look mrs shekhawata i m nt going to spare u for a sec.. So just stop dis.." a lone tear fell from his left eye..he didnt want to break down.. Quickly rubbing it with d back of his hand..

He sat down so dat his voice can reach her ears clearly n took her paralysed palm in his both hands..
"ok.. Mujhe answers nahi chahiye..me...me..kavi tumse fight nahi karunga.." he smiled n pinched his throat "see i swear..kavi bhi nahi karunga..tum...tumhe jo chahe dunga.. Woh mumbai wala farmhouse waha jahenge.. Tumhe wo pasand h na..hum hum waha rahenge.. Chocolate pizza icecream v dunga..bus ankhe kholo.. Baat kro mujhe.. Me me randhir..tumhara randhir.. Humlog bohat masti karenge.. Bohat ghumenge.. Bus 1bar ankhe kholo.. Kholo na.." sanyu was numb..no response no reaction..laying on dat light blue covered hospital bed with her eyes closed lyk a corpse..
Randhir broke down.. He tried to control himself..but he couldnt.. His vunerable state can even melt d hardest stone in dis world..but god didnt belong to dis world!
"Kyun kia.."

His jaw stiffened agn.. Clenched his teeth n fisted his hand.. He stood up with a jerk..he pointed his index finger
"Don't try my patience sanyukta singh shekhawat...stop dis crap.. N get up... I SAID GET UP n TALK TO ME DAMMIT" his voice reached its peak..enough to shake d whole buiding..
Parth held him from behind.. He was abt to brust out on dat poor soul laying lifelessly.. Parth rubbed his back n hugged his tight.. "randhir randhir shant..calm down.." he knew randhir was now out of his rational mind.. N its nt at all his fault..anybody would have loose his power of thinking in dis stage of life..where u loose everything in just a blink of ur eyes.. Randhir looked at parth "tu..tu uska best friend h na.. Vai manti h na.. Tu bol.. I m sure tu tu bolega avi thik ho jayegi..majak kar rahi dkh..meri sanyu avi thik ho gayegi..tu tu bula use" he dragged him infront of her...parth just kept staring at him wandering how much he love her.. He hugged him tight "wo thik..ho jayegi..randhir..jaldi thik ho jayegi..have faith on god..thik ho jayegi humari sanyu" he rubbed his back..comforting him..but he himself was nt sure abt it.."i love her parth..i love her"

Randhir cried his heart out..in his brotherly embrace..unable to notice a lone tear which came out from her eye..too.!!

To b cont.