Part-34

Host announced couple dance...lights gt dimmed.. Randiir-sanyukta, jiggy-kaustuki, parth-vidhusi, yoyo-arpita n many other couples joind the dance floor..Sandhir were in middle..
Ran- how is d party?
San- awsome
Ran- so enjoying?
San- hain savi bohat frndly h..yahan. Tumhare frnds..relatives..businesspartners..
Ran- aur me?
He pulled her more close with sudden jerk. N sanyu's eyes gt widened sensing something..
San- randhir hath mat hatana waha se...hold it!
Randhir was holding her with his hand on her back..
Rd- hain?? Kya?? Kyun??
San- chup...take me to the corner
Rd- kyun. What happend?
San- chalo plz..hath mat hatana..

Sanyu was tensed..randhir picked her on his feet...slowing they moved towards d dark corner.. Randhir left her.. N she clutched her back hook tightly.
Ran- hua kya h?? yese kyun yahan layi ho??
San- wo...wo..
Ran- kya..wo?
San- meri blouse ki hook khul gayi h...
Ran-what???
She looked at him with tearly eyes..Randhir wanted console her..
Ran- ok ok wait. Me kisi ko help k lia bulata hu.Randhir was abt to go when sanyu held his wrist.
San- kya kahaoge..unse.. Wo nahi puchenge tumne kyun help nahi ki?
Randhir understood d situation
Ran- so?? u want me to help u!?
San- we dnt have any othr option.

Sweat beads formed on both of dr forhead..randhir was nervous...what he was going to do!!
Ran- ok t...turn!
San- 1st close ur eyes..
Randhir crooked his eyebrows..she made a puppy face!
San- please..
Randhir slapped his forhead...thinking "how i wil do with my eyes closed??"
Ran- okayyyy
He closed his eyes..sanyu turned around.He was trying to find out d hook which result in touching sanyu's back here & there. Sanyu was feeling uncomfortable whenever his fingures were on her skin.
San- wahan nahi h wo
Ran- chup raho. Pehle to mujhe kuch mil nahi raha h upar se ankhe band h..
San- ek hook v lagana nahi ata bade aye rank1
Ran- ya ya mujhe toh college me yahi shikhaya gaya tha na!!
San- kya kar rahe ho!! Jaldi
Ran- are mujhe mil nahi raha hai yaar.
San- uff ok open ur eyes! Ab karo..

He opened his eyes...n to get a clear view..he placed her hair on one side of her shoulder..His breathe hitched looking at her bare back..her milky white skin was glowing in d dim lights of party..he was admiring her back...when he found a mole there..he rubbed his fingure there lightly...
San- jaldi..randhir hooked her blouse.. n also tied d knot tightly..stroking his fingures on her back..
Ran- ho gaya!Sanyu turned..
San- uff thank u...chalo ab..Before he could do anythng..She dragged him to the party.. When she bumped on kaustuki..Kaustuki looked at randhir who was schatching his head n looking at his wife to find out y she effect him so much!
Kaus- tumlogo kaha gaye the..party chor kar.
Rd- hook lagane!!
Sanyu stampd his feet n glaredKaus- kya??
San- kuch hum bas jagah dkh rahe the..
Kaus- oh...ok..bdw go dance..yar..aftral its ur day.
Ran- no nt agn...fir se kuch khul jaye.....
He couldnt complete..when sanyu stampd his feet agn dis tym with all her strength
Randhir screamed "aaahhh" holding his left feet..in his hand.
Kaus- randhir kya hua...?
Sanyu held his hand pretending to console him..
San- kuch nahi..shayad chiti ne kat lia...
Randhir looked at her den at kaustuki..
Kaus- randhir tum thik ho?
San- me..me dkhti hu... U go enjoy..dekho jiggy wait kr raha h...Kaustuki left when sanyu jerked his hand off..n frowned " u r just impossible...dumbo..huh" n went to his mom n other relatives..leaving him..

Randhir gt irritatd "what i hv done...mene to sirf sach bola..dramaqueen" n sat in front of drinks counter n gulping his drink..Suddenly a girl came n engulfed him in a back hug..

To b continued