Part-60

He pinned her hands up tightly while the pricks of her broken bangles were welcomed by the rug undr dem!
He never desired to make love with her harshly..he always comforted her lyk some fragile precious doll of his life.. but today this was needed...he was helpless but to ravish her like a beast..
He gave her the warmth of togertherness..warmth of his masculine manliness till he heard her panting his name..
Aftr perfect two rounds of hot make out session when both of dr bodies were radiating...he peckd her sweat drenched forehead n took her against him. she kept her head on his chest..hugging him like a side-pillow..
"thank you" her satisfied voice came when she was busy drawing some imaginary circles on his bare chest..
"sorry i was harsh on u..but" he said caressing her uncoverd shoulder..
She interuppted in middle smiling shyly at his apology "i know randhir... N u r d best in everythng"
All his worries gt blurred in a moment n nautiness stroke his mind "A6a..? Then i want more.." he demanded with a wicked smile n dug his face on d crook of her neck to inhale her more n bit d skin dr..
"but i will nt give u more" she slapped his shoulder playfully...
"i know how to take it from u..." he dipped his face more in her valley..kissing every marks he gave her today.
she winced in some unknwn pain..when his hand went down in between her thighs..
"are u sore??" he asked her but before she could reply he removed his hand frm dr.. He found himself really stupid to ask her dis as he himself knew dat very well how he was today..it is quite obvious for her not able to take it anymore...
He buttoned up his jeans n made her wear his shirt n picked her up in his arms..he could noticed her hurt expression..though he never wanted to hurt her.. unknowingly he made her all sore..
He was walking toward dr room when sanyu encircled her arms around his neck.. "u know what..u r the best husband anyone can have..." she kissed his stubbled cheek.
"woh kyun" he placed her on bed n pecked her forhead covering her with quilt..
When sanyu held his wrist when he was about to move.. "bcz u always smudge my lipgloss not my masccara" she sat up to make him sit beside her n cupped his face lovingly..
The depth of her words is immeasurable...may be d biggest compliment any wife can give her husband..!
Randhir smilled n pecked her nosetip "i just love u.. Love u more than anythng..nothng mattrs to me excpt u n our family" he hushed n inched more close to seal dr lips for a soft kiss..thus called it a night..!

Tbc