Part-19

Randhir came...n engulfed her in a back hug..n hushed near her ear... "what happened..?? Naraz ho mujhse"

Sanyu distanced herself.."nahi to me kyu naraz hone lagi"
Rd- to fir tumhari smile ko kise dekar ayi ho...Randhir caged her agn bt frm frnt....n pulled her towards him..so dat he can hav clear view of her expressns
Rd- kya hua bolo?
San- kuch nahi hua sachchi
She was blank...neither sad nor happy..
Rd-hmm waise me kuch laya tha...tumhare liye..
San- kya..She looked at him..
Rd-pocket me h..khud dhudlo...mere hath yahan busy h..N pinched her on her waist..with his naughty smirk..!

San- koi ajayega..choro...
Rd- nah...me nahi chornewala.. Waise left pocket me h..Sanyu puttn her hand on left side..
Rd- nahi right me h..
Sanyu agn puttn her hand on right side.. "Nahi h"
Rd- pata h...me to kuch laya hi nahi..lalchi..N showed her his tongue..

She rolled her eyes..n twisted her lips.. "me lalchi nahi hu" n made a angry face...
Rd- aww jhooti..bdw tumhari nose bht preety h..jo gusse me lal ho jati h..N rubbed her nose with his..

San- randhir chorona mujhe kam h...
Rd- a6a a6a pehle batao kya hua fir gift v milega..aur chor v dunga..
San- pehle gift...She asked lyk a 5 yr old kid..randhir smiled at her innocence..
Rd- yahan h..Pointng towards d chest pocket inside his sherwani..Sanyu looked at him...with confusion...
Rd- kya hua lo.. winked at her..with naughty smirk

Sanyu slowly opend d 1st two buttons..n closed her eyes..n tryng her best no to touch him n slowly took out a big Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk... Rd was observng al her expressns...She opend her eyes...n it gt brightend
San- wow chocolate...thank u..tumhe pata h...in dino ne maine ek v chocolate nahi khayi...candy tak nahi!!
Dis tym her natural smile was back..n unwrappng d packet..
Rd- a6a..
San- hain...ek v nahi..
She was enjoyng her dairy milk..n randhir was enjoyng his princess happy happy face...
He pinched her waist agn..She looked at him..
San- kya hua..?Rd eyes were on her chocolate smashed lips..
San- randhir..He inched closer to taste dem... Bt

Yoyo- ahem ahem
Sandhir looked at dem..n gt seperated with jolt..
Jiggy- bhai kuch shadi k bad k lia chor de..He teased him... Randhir glared him..Sanyu didnt pay any attentn to dem..she was busy in her dairy milk..
Par- sanyu tu badi kav hogi..choclate kha rahi h..
Vidu-Ok ok guys humlogo ne plan kia h for spendng whole night togthr so..
Arpi- so kya..shb chal rahe h..Addressng sandhir
Kaus- randhir n sanyu v..Jiggy draggd randhr..who was scatchng his nape and Sanyu was accmpanied by vidushi koustuki n arpita.

Tbc