Part-68

Randhir wrapped her in bathrobe n made her sit on bed to take out her clothes..
"my god randhir 11 baj gaye...tumhari meeting h na 12 baje..u r late.."
"i m nt going sanyu..i will mail parth d presentation.. He will handle it" he gave a calm reply
"kyu.. I can manage..randhir" she pouted
Randhir didnt want to argue with her so he kept quite..
"babies dekha papa avi se apna kam neglect kr rahe h..pata nahi mere jane k baad kya ka..ren..ge" she said it on one go...but later bit her tongue for uttering such thing in front of him..
She knew now she will get a good scolding from him for utterning this.
She noticed halt in his activity so she called him "Randhir.."
Randhir closed d door of wardrobe with a thud n turned to her.. Sanyu expected randhir's scoldings bt he had a calm understanding expression..
He came n sat on his knees in front of her..held her hand n pressed dem lightly "sanyu i know everything"

Sanyu nearly had a mini heart attack hearing dis
"kya jante ho tum??"she fumbled
"i know tumhe dar lag raha h...afterall we didnt expect twins but dont worry baby me tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga..nahi in dono footballers ko.." he smilled his best.. N kissed his palms one by one.
Whereas Sanyu knew whats going to happen with her..she hoodwinked her tears n smilled "Tumhare footballers ko bhook lagi h" she pouted
He kissed her pout "chicken ya veg???"
"mmmm...chicken soup..yummy wala" she tactfully diverted d topic.
Later in d afternoon aftr their lunch.. Randhir settled themselves on bed enjoying their unexpected holidays..
Sanyu leaned on his shoulder "Randhir" she called him dreamily.
"hmmm" he caressed her hairs..
"play for me na"
"avi??"
"haan" she pointed toward his guitar.
He took it with a smile "ur wish..my command"
He started playng it..he wanted to pour all his love in d song

**Dehleez pe merey dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum Haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan sikha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere bina humdum
Hmmm.. hmmm..
Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain... Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum
O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum
Hmmmmm... hmmmmmm....**
the song became more romantic as he opened his heart out in front of her through it.. he stoped playing when she leaned in to closed d gap between dr lips.. he cupped her face to make d kiss more passionate more soothing...it was much more than a mere kiss.
their love moments came to an end when sanyu gasped holding her stomach...
"aaahhhhhh" she cried out loudly..
randhir panicked to see her lyk dis.. she screamed more holding her bump..indicating she was having her labour pain..
"sanyu..kya hua..sanyu" randhir frightened.
he took her in his arms where as tears rolled down from her eyes in pain...
he picked her up.. n settled themselves in car..
"hum hum avi hospital pohuch jayenge.. kuch nahi hoga tumhe.."
with every passing sec..her pain increased even more.. she cluched his shirt.. n he adjusted her in his arms "driver kaka fast"

"aaaaahhhhhh" she was screaming in pain..randhir wipped her tears n cupped her face "avi thik ho jayega sb kuch"
"randhir...randhir..aah" she was trying to speak up something. he supported her n leaned in to hear.. "kuch kuch nahi hoga..tumhe.."he was chanting it continuously...trying to sooth her.
she clutched his shirt more n came up a little..to his ear..gathering all her courage.
"Ta..take care" her lips got rubbed with his cheek lightly n lost all her strengths..
her grip loosened..n eyes closed forever...

Tbc