Part-49

Randhir came back from new york... He wanted to give her suprise but.....
Randhir tiptoed in his house...he kept his luggage in drawing room when Ramu kaka was cleaning d floor...

Ramu kaka eyes gliterred to welcome randhir
Ramu- randhir baba aap agaye....!!
Randhir smilled sweetly..n looked around to find anyone..
Ran- hain...kaka ghar me koi nahi h kya?? mom dad kahan h???
Ramu- wo sahab n memsahab to ghar me nahi h...
Ran- wo aur sanyu..
Ramu- wo randhir baba..wo...wo..bahurani 5 din se bimar h...avi doctor aye h...kamre me h..
Randhir's smile disappeared within a moment..
"kya hua use" came his concerned voice..
Ramu- wo bukhar ...
Without wasting a sec..he ran upstairs to his room..he froze at d doorstep when doctor pushed a needle in her vein n took some blood out..
She was lying on bed feebly..
randhir ran towards doctor.. "kya hua h sanyu ko??she is fine na!!"
Doctor looked up at him while dressing her skin
Sanyu fumbled "randhir tum kab aye??doctor meet my husband.." she smiled at them weakly!!
Doctor stood up n forwarded his hand for a formal handshake
Doc- hello mr shekhawat...
Randhr joined dr hands
Ran- hello but what happnd to my wife?? Anythng serious?
Doctor looked back at her..sanyu gulped in fear.. Sweatbeads formed on her forehead..she was looking at him with pleading eyes for not to disclose d truth...
Doctr smilled agn at randhr..to calm him down " no no nothing serious...viral fever...maine medicine de dia h...jst take care ki pura course complete kare..."
He undrstood dat Randhir was not fully satisfied by his answer...doctor kept his hand on his shoulder n continued "dont worry mr shekhawat she is fine... Her body temperature is normal now.."
She took a breath of relief as doctor lied perfectly..
Ran- ok doctor me pura khayal rakhunga..sanyu ka..
Doc- okay den..i should leave now..
He took his breifcase n randhir ordered ramu kaka to accompany him...
Sanyu gave him a broad smile when randhir finally gave a glance on her..
He threw his blazer on couch n was about to go when sanyu asked him in her most melodious vioce "baat v nahi karna mujhse...??"
Randhir turned n looked at her carefully...whereas sanyu spread out her arms..asking him to come in her embrace...he could notice her swollen eyes..n big dark circles..
He looked away again in anger...
She pleaded "randhir plzzz"
Nxt moment Randhir melted in her embrace n took her in his arms..she encircled her arms around his neck...
Randhir war carassing her back "5 din se tum bimar ho...mujhe bataya v nahi"
Sanyu kissed d cloth covering his shoulder.. "u were there for ur dream..me nahi chahti thi tum kisi v chiz se disturbd ho..i want u to focus on ur piority...randhir"
Randhir distanced himself "so what..?? U will lie to me!! Aur meri piority tum ho...aur kuch v nahi..."
"a6a..!! Mera pyara dumbo" she pecked his nosetip..
"Huh dramaqueen" randhir pulled her in a tight hug..
"Randhir av jao fresh ho jao me khana banake lati hu.."she pulled back from d hug n was ready to step out when randhir glared at her holding her wrist "chup chap rest kro..me kaka ko bol dunga dinnr k lia...u jst take rest"
Sanyu didnt want to agrue more..."okay baba..av tum agaye ho...me bilkul thik ho jayungi.."
They feed her each other...randhir gave her medicines..n a glass of water..sanyu obidiently followed his orders n finally he came beside her switching off d lights..aftr a month long lonely nights...they were in each others embrace...

Tbc