Part-22

Sanyu was busy in her cabin working on her presentation... Wearng blue shirt n grey pencil skirt...with spects on her eyes..she managed to look lyk perfect businesswomam!!She gave her full concentratn on her work..bt still couldnt figure out what was d problem...!fine lines were be visible on her forhead..

Randhir silently came..inside...without disturbing her..n settled himself on chair!!Rd chipped in his mind-How she manage to look so mature yet innocent..at d same tym...
She took her eyes off frm her laptop...in search of a file...when she found randhir staring at her n smiling dreamily..

San- tum yahan??
She said..while turning pages of d file
Rd- u r lookng disturbed..what happned??
San- nothng..
She tried to ignore him..as she was realy disturbed for d project...n agn focused on her laptop..

Randhir came behind her...carefully looked at project on her laptop...
He smirked at himself..puttng his hands on her hands...n typing on d keyboard..
San- k..k..kya kr rahe ho...? She fumbled at his close approach..looking at him..
Rd-shhhhh
She looked at d screen..
Rd- done..She checked d project agn...it was all fault free now!!

San- thanx
Rd- i m genius...tum v...ye...manlo..
N gave her a proud smirk...

She rolled her eyes..n closed her laptop...
San- so yahan kaise?
Rd-hmmm i m here for a meetng...so socha tumse mil lu..
San-ohh bt parth didnt informed me..

She went towards d window...crossing her hands...facing her back towards him..
San- mujhe kuch imp baat krni thi..tumse...
He went behind her..keeping his hand on his pocket..
Rd-bolo

San-randhir maine bohot socha...bt i m nt ready for dis marriage...i cant marry u...i means right nw...mujhe pehle company k lia kuch krna chahti hu...its just only 6 mnths dat i m handlng d busines..isse pehle sb parth hi dekhta tha...tum samjhrahe ho na...meri baat..

Bt before she could finish..she heard her cabin door closing with a thud..She turned n found no one in her cabin...randhir was nt dre...he already left...without listening anythng furthr!!
Sanyu ran to catch him..before she could reach to his car...he went off in frnt of her

Tbc