Part-20

they divided two groups boys n girls...n kept a bottle in middle... they planned to play TRUTH & DARE..
...
randhir n sanyu were stealng glances...randhir was embarrassed fr d situatn dey faced b4 coming here.. here jiggy spinnd d bottle... n d bottle tip points towards parth..
jiggy- parth..truth ya dare..
par- emmmm dare...aftr all we r daring boys
Vidu- chalo dkhte h kitne daring ho... KISS ME
she winked at him...

Everyone was silent...infact shocked..what was going to happen??

Parth slowly approachd n caught her by her waist..
Yoyo- chalo guys..close ur eyes..parth paji josh me agaye.... Before he could finished his statement... Parth kissed her on her forhead..n winked at her..n gave a smirk to all..
Par- av me itna v besharam nahi hu..

Al brust out laughng..agn d bottle was spinnd..now dis tym kaustuki..
Kaustuki choosed truth...dey were enjoyng..d game..randhir enjoyng sanyu's happines..she was clappng cheering..den d bottle again spinned dis tym randhir...
Yoyo-lo ab randhir paji ki bari...dare paji dare izzat ka sawal h...
Rd- ok dare.. Randhir looked at sanyu...
Jig- randhir ka gana to sun lia..to sanyu tum randhir se kya karwana chahti ho...

San-gana to sunlia Ab ab dance..han dance.. n smirked at him.. Rd's jaw dropped..
Rd- mujhe dance wance nahi ata...
San- dis is nt fair..dare lia h to nachna to parega.. She pouted..
Rd-ok bt
Jig- akele nahi to sanyu ko sath lelo...

Rd gave a hi five to jiggy Sanyu was now fully trapped...n she cant backout..now.. Rd winked at her.. Rd asked her n gave his hand..
Rd- so shall we.. Yoyo played d 'RAABTA' song..on his mobile..

He pulled her by her waist n winked at her..n dy started dr couple dance...
Such close proximity in frnt of al frnds made her cheeks turned red..
Rd- mujhe panga usually vari parta h..
San- sadu...kahika
Rd- ab me to yaisa hi hu.. Sanyu stamped on his feet..
Rd- aaauch..
San- aur me v yaisi hi hu..
N pushed him n ran back to her place Rd scatched his nape..n went back...
Agn d bottle spinned...one by one everyone's turn was coming..now d bottle pointed out sanyu...
Vidu- sanyu sanyu..sanyu uth.. She already dozzed off...its was 2am now..
Yoyo-lo bhabiji to so gayi..
Par- ab ye uthne wali nahi h..sleeping beauty

Jig- Chalo hum v chalte h sone
Par- ha bt sanyu..
Rd- me le jata hu... He gave parth a assurance smile...n all left..d terrace.. Slowly.. He picked her up..n went towards her room...

He placed her on bed carefully.. Sanyu twisted her nose..in her sleep..makng a cute face.. Rd smiled at her..caressng her hair..n his eyes fell on d heavy jewelaries she was wearng..
Rd- yese kaise soyegi..let me take out..dem Rd slowly took out her earrings...her mangtika..den her necklace..n loosen her dupatta..So dat she can sleep comfortably.. He finally switched off d table lamp..covered her with blanket..n kissed her forhead "goodnight beautiful" n went off..

Tbc