Part-26

Wedding day..
Randhir called her...at morning.....
Rd on phne- good mrng..
San- itni jaldi.. She replied sleepily..
Rd- 8am sanyu
San..hmm mrng..
Rd- utho shadi h humari aj
San- toh...
Rd- hain??
San-mujhe pata h tum utable ho rahe ho...
Rd- dramaqueen utho ab...nahi to
San-dumbo! Sanyu sat up on her bed.. San- uth gayi khush..
Rd- no..now..go n get ready..go!!
San- uff..ok Randhir hanged up d call...

Parth n vidhusi came n wished sanyu...her parents were very busy bt den also they came...her mom was in tears..huggng her...
SanMom- itni jaldi kyun badi ho gayi?
SanDad- Randhir a6a ladka h...tumhe bht khush rakhega! Parth also joined d group hug...

at evening.. the mandap was ready...panditji started..chanting holy mantra.. vidhusi was giving final touches to her makeup... her designer red lahenga...perfectly moulding her figure..lyk it was only made fr her...perfectly complementing her skin tone... anju came with jewelaries...made her wear dem one by one..her eyes were filled with tears seeing her daughter in bridal attire...she was about to hug her..bt vidhusi came in between..
vid- no..no...no smudging my masterpiece..
Anju n sanyu smilled.. she was ready... Vidhushi n anju finally adjusting her beautifullystoned duppatta over her head..thus completing her... Cousins...N all frnds gathered her..teasing her.. Vidhu was gvng her lessns how to control boys...sanyu was absorbing dem all...

Randhir was ready.. His golden sherwani with red dupatta around his left shoulder n right hand..jiggy made him wear his red turban.. Randhir's parents came..in his room... Rd's mom putting kala tika behind his ear... "jaa..meri gudiya ko leke aa..." Randhir smiled n touched dr feet... He sat on d beautifully decorated car..along with yoyo n jiggy...n startd dr way to..aggarwal mansion... Other relatives also followed dm..in respctive cars...

Panditji- muhurat ho gaya h...dulhe ko bulaiye Everybody was buzzing..

"dulha to aya nahi.." Some barati already arrived..they imformed dat "dulhe ki gadi to bohat pehle nikal gayi thi..avi tak..."
Its bcm a mattr of tension evrywhere... Sanyu bcme restless hearing...dat randhir was stil nt arrived...
Somehow Parth got d news dat thre was a big accident on d highway...

Tbc