Part-63

"Sometime life gives us too many reason to live..."
Sanyukta crossed the date from d calender smiling sadly "5 months more.."
Ya she was 4 months pregnant by then...
This 4 months changed randhir from a carefree husband to a resposible husband..
He personally keep his eyes on her medicines,reports n needs...he hired a maid for sanyu who would take care of her during his officetime..
Hiding anything from randhir almost became impossible...but she was too stubborn!!
She asked Dr.Roy to keep her cancer related reports with himself only..n finish his neccesary suggestions on video chat when randhir was in office!!
She perfectly facade a good health in fornt of randhir..but day by day she was killing herself...
She turned to look at their room..the room was full of their photos n in d front wall there was their big wedding photos...
She smiled touching the face of randhir on that pic..
" i will make it easy for u"
She dailed some number n asked someone to come today...
*********************
evening rushed in so as randhir...as soon as he clicked d door to open..he stood there num..his eyes rolled over dr room..
the room was no longer looking like a room of a couple.. all their picture were replaced by his pictures..only a small photoframe with their pic was present on the bedside table.
the front wall where her favourite wedding photo was there...now his photo was present..n sanyu was standing in front of it with a towel wiping it to clean...
sanyu understood his presence n turned only to find him looking at her with a "care to explain" look...
she ran in his embrace n encired her arms around her neck but randhir didnt hug her back "randhir dekho maine pure room ka makeover kar dia h... pata h mujhe pata chala..pregnancy me jisko harwaqt dkho uske jaise baby hota h..n u know dat i want my prince to be just lyk u...my chotu randhir... islia dkho pure room me sirf tumare pic laga diye..."
Randhir balled his fist tighter with her every word..
he closed his eye only to control his rage which he didnt want to loose his temper on his pregnant wife...
he picked her up..n sanyu orbs widened looking at his stiffen jaw.."kya hua..kya kr raho ho" she asked him but all in vain..he didnt utter a word to reply..
he made her sit on d couch n finally his cold voice came "don't even dare move frm here..."
which made her gulp...

Tbc