Part-18

ENGAGEMENT DAY

both d families were busy preparing..al stuff...sanyu being d only daughter of aggarwal family...so dey wanna make her lyf important days most memorable n beautiful... Parth n vidhushi were al dre...parth lyk her real brother doing al d works along with kishorji..anju n vidhushi...wre preparing sanyu..al manicure pedicure..facial sessns r going on..Dre in..randhir family...randhir cousins...n frnds...teasing him dat finaly..d most eligible bachelor of town was going to be engaged...Jiggy added "Dumbo Weds Dramaqueen..."Al his frnds brust out laughng...randhir was standing dr scatching his nape!!

At evening..Randhir wearing his cream colour sherwani..with red colour embrodary works...No doubt he was lookng no less dan a prince...
N dre cme his princess with cream n red colour lahenga...with red dupatta...with jewellaries..n make up... she was lookng no less dan any diva..Dey were complimentng each other... Bt her somethng was missing...
Randhir noticed it..dat somethng was botherng her...bt he couldnt figure it out..whenever he was tryng to approach towards her...some1 came in between fr clickng pics..fr teasing dem...he was nt able to say anythng..
Finaly d moment came...Panditji asked to xchange d rings.... Randhir was asked 1st to put d ring..He forwarded his hand..
Rd-sanyu..
Sanyu looked at him fr d 1st tym n gave him her hand..he slowly slipped d ring..n everyone clapped...n now sanyu's turn...Her mom gave her d ring..she slippd it on his ring fingure..
D engagement was over...al d tym randhir noticed her she was nt smilng...
She was only giving every one a plastic smile when sum1 arrive to click photos..or to give blessngs..
Parth-vidhusi, jiggy-kaustuki,yoyo-arpita.. Everyone was givng dr..dance performance...Even harsh & renuka, kishor & anju..also followd d beats of music..Everyone was enjoyng...when jiggy anounced d last performance by our groom Randhir Singh Shekhawat..randhir took his guitar...n sat on d chair in d middle of dance floor..al lights gt dimmed..Randhir played his guitar.. N sang bt his eyes were constant on her...in frnt of him

**Tujhe Sochta Hoon Main Shaam O Subah
Iss Se Zyada Tujhe Aur Chahun Toh Kya**

randhir rememberng dr 1st meet..1st office meetng..

**Tere Hi Khayalon Mein Dooba Raha
Iss Se Zyada Tujhe Aur Chahun Toh Kya **

her mesmerizng..smile..her hazel orbs...which can spk more dan her words

**Bas Sare Gham Mein Jaana, Sang HoonTere**

dr yesterday's fight...where he scolded her fr d 1st tym...n witnessd her teary eyes..

**Har Ek Mausam Me Jaana, Sang HoonTere**

dr 1st coffee date..gola date...lastly spendng tym on d beach with cupcakes..

**Ab Itne Imtehan Bhi Na Le Mere**

his eyes were searchng fr her natural smiling face..bt she was admiring d floor with blank expressn

**Aa Aa Aa Aa... Sang Hoon Tere Aa Aa Aa Aa.... Sang Hoon TereAa Aa Aa Aa.... Sang Hoon Teree**

he completed d song..everyone started clappng...xcpt her...kanika tappd her shoulder..n she came back to her senses..n clapped with a plastic smile..without even havng a eye contact with him...randhir felt sum1 stabbed a knife in his heart..
Finaly every1 left xcpt some frnds....she was in her room...alone...in her own thoughts..opening clips...frm her hair...She didnt evn realised when randhir came inside..n observing her..

Tbc