Part-78

Her breath hitched..with a sudden jerk she opened her tear filled eyes.. Her breathing was erratically high..nurse who was dozzing on the nearest chair woke up sensing something wrong...
"Mam...man are u okay..?" she checked the machine...it was beeping fast..her heart rate was high..dat green line made haphazard zig-zag line on the black screen..
Sanyu gulped..her throat was dry..paining to speak up.."ran..randhir..." she pointed to his pic..
"hain..sir me avi bulati hu.." she held her hand..rubbing it so that her clenched muscle can relax..
"Mr.Shekhawat...maaji.. Jaldi ayiye.. Mam ko hosh agaya" she screamed at the top of her voice..as if she got some reward..Even her eyes were wet..their love can melt any stoneheart..
Mrs. Shekhawata came running.. "sanyu.." she sat near her..Mrs shekhawat tried callng his son..but a mechanic voice always deceived her "Mr shekhawat is busy right now..pls leave ur message after the beep"..
Tears trailed down from sanyu's eyes.."randhiirrr.." she managed to say by all her pent-up strength n became unconscious agn..making all of them gasp in known fear..
"doctor ko bulao jaldi.." she cringed..

"Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" his head hit the horn on the steering wheel.. Everything became white..n blur...but a sweet smiling face never left his sense..a giggling happy face..just the way he want her..always cheerfull.
The car was badly crushed..broken pieces of glass pierced his arms..may be his limbs too.. he felt his blood..oozing out of his nose..he mumbled out of blue. "saan..sanyukta" before closing his eyes..and he lost hold of his senses...

TBC