Part-79

Randhir blinked his eyes..he found himself amidst of a green park..full of grass n positivity..
He looked here n there to find anyone when he heard some giggling sound..he found it was from behind a big tree..may b a big oak tree.. He ran towards its way.. N peeped to see the orgin of sound from behind.
The view infront of him made him shed his happy tears..
Sanyu was sittng with a their prince...feeding him his baby food.. Her hair was tied in a messy bun but her small curls was disturbing her bcz of dis soothing cool breeze..just the way he love..n their prince..
He was little grown up now..he was sitting n all by himself...n sanyu was on his side..may b telling some stories to make him eat.. He giggled looking at her..
"aww mera bachcha..story pasand aya apko" she said mimickng his sound to held one more spoonfull of food in front of his lips..
But their princess much more active than prince..she crawled out of dat picnic mat..n started crawling on the field..
"Randhir...dekho toh" she called out for his help
Randhir was abt to help her when he found a man in sky blue shirt n cream colour trousers came running.. It was randhir himself.. He started crawling with his princess..she grinned seeing her papa as her competitor... She cutely increased her speed to show him who was best.. Randhir smiled at her cute antics.. She was just choti sanyu for him.. He picked her up.. "dadda ko hara dia hain..my princess" he said nuzzling her belly.. "dadda.." she clapped with her tiny palms..
A tear rolled down from his eyes its was his dream..he dreamt a complete family of him..with sanyu and their two angels..n a sharp ray of light hit his vision..it was sharp..very sharp n everything become dark agn.. He opened his eyes n it took him some mins to understand he was on the hospital bed..he found his mom beside him..
"beta.." she smilled caressing his head
She thanked god for givng his son back..
He wanted to ask so many things..how he was there..what happned in dat room..how was sanyu...for how many days he was in hospital.. But he preferred to keep quite n give some time to himself to absorb what was happening...
His dad n jiggy came.. Jiggy literally jumped on him irrespective of randhir's broken leg n bandaged head.. "thank god..tune to humlogo ko dara hi dia tha..." he hugged him tight "galti meri thi..mujhe tujhe waha jane k lia kehna hi nahi chahiye tha.. Dat Mehras they tried to bankrupt by using their cheap tricks" randhir hugged him back..
Mr shekhawat n jiggy explained him the whole thing happened in dis 3 days.. how they traced randhir's number..n the mobile was in some hotel room.. how they came to knw abt the MEHRAS plan from dat girl who was paid to do all thing..n finally the accident n he gained his senses aftr 3 longer than long days..
randhir gave a worried look..
"and dont worry the culprits are now behind the bars" mr. shekhawat kept his hand on his shoulder..
randhir mumbled on his own "teen din hogaye..me yahan hu..aur sanyu" he was worried neither for himself nor for his company but for sanyu.. its only her for whom he was living....
"teen din hogaye mom.. sanyu kaisi h...?" from his voice its clear that he feared abt her
She was amazed not by his son but by a husband who love his wife more than himself..n she was proud abt that..
"ab ye tum khud hi puch lo"
There parth came supporting a lady clad in peach colour cotton kurti..n white pattiyala..her lips curved into a sweet smile..n he stared at her in surprise...

To be continued