Part-55

Randhir kissed the red swollen mark on her skin which he gave her few sec ago... He looked up at her face..he knew he had to take control to ensure he would not mess this up.. He slowly stood up n wrapped his arm around her semi nude figure n picked her up.. Sanyu blinked her eyes to open sensing his disappearing weight over her body...

She encircled her arms around his mane..n asked with confusion "kya hua.."
"i want our 1st time to be special..so i prefer bed rather than couch" he gave a genuine smile yet with a wink which made her blush hard....
He placed her on their king size bed.. N looked at the remote of d music player lying nxt to her..he switched it on..n soon d room was filled with essence of love..romance n a love song..

*Dil yeh bezubaan
Kehta paas aa meri jaan*

Sanyu raised her arms towards him..asking him to come in her embrace..her eyes which were filled with love for her husband...giving answer to all his hesitations...

*Mujhko odh le tu
Khud pe ab zaraMere hosh mein tu
Duniya bhool ja..*

He came in her arms..He felt himself to be lucky enough to have such a loving wife lyk her...his hand caressed her back..she closed her eyes as his addictive musky scent was driving her crazy...only God knows how much they love each other...how much they want each other...

*Chehra tera dil mein
Mahe jaaan...
Tu abra ban baras jaa
Mahe jaan
Dil yeh bezubaanKehta paas aa meri jaan*

Randhir gave feathery kisses on her whole face...he kissed her earlobe. whispering "i Love u" which made her shiver abit...He entangled their fingers..n kissed her knuckles...assuring her dat this was not only jst for pleasure..but a bond of love...a bond of togetherness forever...

*You came into my life
Then everything seem bright...And when I hold you tight
I feel the love*

She hushed "love u too randhir" n sealed their lips...making it d best kiss of dem still now..

*Neendien aaj karde
Aankhon se judaa
Yoon hi dhadkanon se
Rehne de bandha...*

He travelled down giving her wet love kisses mingled with his hot breathe..her throatline..her colarbone...continued devouring kisses down her.. He pulled d dori of her blouse open n his warm fingers lingered over her soft smooth back...she felt an electric current ran through her spine.. Within few mins he removed her blouse along with her lingerie as well as his shirt n threw it somewhere!!

*Tera hi junoon hai
Jaane aisa kyun hai
Jisko dhoondta hoon
Tujhme woh sukoon hai*

He adored the beauty in front of him..n began to run his fingers from her lips down to her navel, softly caressing her skin. He followed the finger touches with soft kisses... "randhir" She squirmed with her ultimate desire when randhir teased her assets with his lips...

*Chehra tera dil mein
Mahe jaan
Tu abra ban baras jaa
Mahe jaan*

She gasped when he chewed her at the right place...the skin around her navel swelled with a fresh love bite...he kissed dat area to sooth her..he removed the rest of dr clothes frm dr body..

*Tera narm saaya
Mujhko jo mila
Raatein makhmaliDin resham ho gaya...*

Sanyu clutched d bedsheet as his lips touched her secret folds...both of dem tasted the rawness of pure love with desire...he kissed away the moisture between her thighs.. earning another sexiest moan from her...the light touches drove her to another place, a place that was filled with pleasure n love..she threw her head back in ecstasy as he caressed her most sensitive spot...
Randhir placed a light kiss over dre n came up to her face...n covered dem with quilt... He pecked her forehead...n pushed away her sweat drenched locks behind her ear... "stop me at once if it hurts you.." his concern for her made her eyes beamed with tears.. She pecked his lips "okay" randhir positioned himself n made sure not to transfer his whole body weight on her..

*Pyaasi khwahishon koDariyaa ik mila hai
Dono ke labon pe..
Aake tum gaya hai...*

He slowly entered her...tearing her virginity.. but he stopped when he heard her slight scream.. "u r okay na...did i hurt u?" he asked with concern...she nodded in no.. he eased for a bit to make her feel better... He thrust her agn..n she absorbed him fully...she imprinted her nails on his bare back which made randhir hiss....He kissed away the lone tear which came out from her eye thus alaming that they are finally one now....!

*Chehra tera dil meinMahe jaan...Tu abra ban baras jaa
Mahe jaan.....*

He smooched her to sooth the pain of togetherness...he groaned "you are mine.." whereas sanyu caressed his back n "hmm only yours" a small blush flashed her cheeks n she sealed their lips agn...

*Dil yeh bezubaan
Kehta paas aa... jaaaan..*

Aftr few hours of passionate love making..sweat breads tricked down frm his forehead...He surrendered himself in her arms n She enclosed him in a warm hug.. " i love u randhir.." she ran her fingers through his hair...when randhir murmured "love u too"rubbing his nose on her neck.. N gripped her waist possesively yet lovingly...

Phew...
To be continued