Part-75

Mrs shekhawat stared at him lyk he was some alien... Randhir for whom they were nothing but loathsome creatures..now he only wanted to take his little shekhawat.
Mrs shekhawat at first feared to give him her grandson..bt later he took his feeding bottle from her hand..n she passed him carefully in his arms.
He took him for the first time..n stunned seeing his little distinct features..his baby nose..tiny twinkling eyes with heavy eye lashes due to continuous crying..pink small lips... Randhir got the first touch of his son..first feelings of fatherhood which he shooed away immediately
"look..i m not here to pamper u..so just drink ur milk quietly.." he said intensely looking in his eyes n little shekhawata gave him eye to eye toothless grin..
"drink" he kept the feeding bottle infront of his lips..but he twisted his lips cutely looking at d bottle..
Standing near the door mrs shekhawata was enjoying dis most adorable comedy between father n son..
Randhir took him outside in their balcony..n tactfully roaming with him he made him drink the entire bottle of milk..
He made him straight. Hugging him he patted his back softly..as he saw kaustuki doing dis with baby jiggu..after feeding him..
N he burp near his ear.. N slowly dozed off to his sweat dreamland..
Randhir gave him..to his mom..he smiled at baby shekhawata nt was abt to caress his little black curls..when he noticed his mom gazing him.. He immediately changed his expressns back to being stoneheart towards them..
"u r the best father.." she smilled at his son innocence who still feared to show his actual emotions..
"take him away" he scorned n she left d room silently without blowing the fire in which he was burning every moment aftr dat incident...
"i tried to become best husband..but i failed terribly.." he gazed at sanyu but salty liquid from lacrimal gland made his vision blur...

Tbc