Part-77

He slurred "help..hahaha No one can help me..nobody can help me.." he giggled opening the cork of another bottle..
She took the initiative to serve him..but randhir emptied the bottle in one go.. He was not in himself.. "sanyukta...meri..sanyu" it became hard for him to open his eyes n she took this opportunity to carry him to the hotel room..she clutched him by his shoulder n waist n smirked at his condition..

"u know what..my wife is very beautiful..i love her alot.." he started chanting abt sanyu all his way to her room.. She pushed him on the warm cosy bed which made randhir fall on his back "sanyu...kta" he slurred before passing out..
The ball was in her court she dialled a num "he is here.." she informed someone..before starting her work..
Randhir was unconscious when she ripped off his shirt..she set her phone in video mode n placed it on the bedside table...
Eyeing him lyk some delicious food, she started kissing him..marking his broad torso by her lipstick..
Randhir groaned when he felt his belt loosened.. He could feel trickling sensation near his naval..but his eyes were too heavy to look at it..
She felt some movement in him..so she came up to see..

She bit a place of his neck which made randhir open his eyes in mere pain..
Feeling somebody's weight on himself..he inhaled her smell..its different...its not of sanyukta. His heart cringed "what blunder he was abt to do.." No not blunder it was sin he was abt to commit.. He gather all his pent up force..to throw her away from himself.. Her head hit the edge of bed n she bcm unconscious..
Randhir supported him to stand up...somehow he gathered his shirt.. His trembling legs carried him to his car...
Driving was risky but he need to do dat now..
He trailed his fingers through his hair "sanyukta..i..i was cheating on her.. She..she tried..to.." he was lost in his guilt.. Everythng was dark fr him..inside n out..
Suddenly a bright white light blinded his vision n a sharp shrill sound hit his eardrums making him aware of present.. He turned the steering wheel to the left desperately.. And...
The sight was horrifying!

Tbc