Part-52

She wiped off her tears n reassembled herself... "kitne der naraz rahega..!!me v dekhti hu" n started preparing most tasty delights for randhir...
She packed d food in a big lunch-box n went for office...to give him suprise...

Here randhir was not able to concentrate on his work though he had a important meeting at 3pm..he was continuosly tossing dat resignation letter of sanyu...He knew dat was a stupid excuse which she gave him for leaving her job!! He was confused trying to find out what happened in dis 1 month dat she was changed so much... He checked all records of last month in her cabin bt didnt find anythng mischievous...

Randhir was disturbed so he locked himself in his cabin n denied to meet anyone....He specially ordered his secretary to make sure dat nobody dares to disturb him...

Sanyu came in office n as usual everybody greeted her.. She was about to knock the door of his cabin.. When his secretary came to stop her...
Sec- mam wo sir is not in a good mood...his strict order is not to allow anyone in his cabin..
He was fumbling in fear n she understood dat today randhir showered all his tantrums on his workers... she smilled n replied "nothing will happen...me dekhti hu"
sec- bt mam meri job chali jayegi...agar maine kisiko andar janeko allow kia to..
san- i assure u dat nothing will happen...

randhir heard her voice n opened d door when she was about to knock... he eyed his secretary n he walked off from there lowering his gaze...
She came inside n kept her bag on table... Whereas randhir being great attitude king stood in front of d big window without looking at her... She engulfed him in a back hug.. "kitna gussa karte ho....dar dia na bechare ko"Randhir twisted his lips..she came infront n encircled hr arms around his neck..."lunch kia..?? Mujhe pata h nahi kia.. Aj tumhare sare favourite dishes banaye h...chalo khana khalo"

Randhir pushed her a little..freeing himself "mujhe bhook nahi h!!" an settled himself on his chair opening his laptop..
Sanyu literally jumped on his lap closing his laptop on table at once! Randhir screamed "Sanyukta..!! Enough of ur nonsense" his anger was in 9th clould but sanyu smiled "aww have i ever told u dat u look so cute when u r angry" n pulled both of his cheeks...
He looked away in disgust...
San- ok ok sorry..ab batao kya baat h..!!
Ran- as if u dnt knw what happnd..
San- hmmm to yeh bat h... So..U r missing me in office... Arey Me ayungi na yese roz lunch leke...
She pecked his stiffen jaw..
Ran- i m serious..!! Office kyun chora...?? What exactly happend dat u r sacrifising ur dreams..lyk dis?
San- me kav kaha i m sacrifising my dreams...now i m married..my piorities are different now..i want to be ur perfect wife...dats all
Ran- oh for god sake stop giving such lame excuses..u were married 1 month b4 also..tav to tumhe yesa koi khayal nahi aya..so what happnd exactly in dis 1 month...!!
Sanyu understood dat to made him believe was not a cake-walk..
San- u hve supported me in my every decision so y cant u now...?? Ran- bcz there was logic in dem!! But dis is totally illogical...

He paused for a moment..n looking straight in her eyes...he asked "what are u hiding from me!!!"

Tbc