Part-54

Time went by..Sanyu took the last pill aftr dr lunch when randhir settled himself on couch n was busy hooting for india in ind vs pak cricket match...
Sanyu gave a naughty smirk n crawled in his lap...n kept her head on his well-built chest.."medicine lia.?" he asked without shifting his gaze from tv screen
"hmmm lia last wali" She rubbed her nose on his neck n gave a wet kiss dre..he was busy moaning on missed catch by india when sanyu gave him a love bite n kissed his honey soaked skin to sooth his pain.."emmm...match dekh raha hu yaar" he said to stop her no so innocent activities.."dekho na me thori na mana kar rahi hu.. let me do my work" she retorted back with a wink...
her fingures were successful in opening d 1st 2 bottons of his shirt while her lips were devoring love on his neck..
she could easily figure out his aroused desire by small sweat beads on his forhead but still he manged to focus on d match...her hand travelled inside rubbing his chest..while randhir gulped...

Sanyu smilled seeing her effect on him...but his controlling power was giving a tough competition to her... Her hand went down to open rest of the buttons..He smirked when her unskilled fingures were busy graffiting on his sculpted abs...Having hard time to control his desire when sanyu scratched d most sensitive part on his chest... n dat was enough to make him loose d last knot of control over his senses..Within a fraction of sec he pinned her down on couch..Sanyu closed her eyes in fear as his sudden attack was unpredictable...Randhir was caressing her angelic face with back of his palm.."what r u trying to do... hmmm??" he kissed her lips..His eyes were filled with pure desire.. "wo me...wo me" her hazel orbs met with his black eyes..He latched his lips with her soft ones agn to stop her blabberings...He simply chose to explore her lips to fullest..He pulled back when he heard her moan in his mouth.."u r too immature in dis...let me teach u" he winked at her...when her gaze was fixed in his intense eyes...
N d next moment he flipped away the cloth covering her upper part (pallu)...he began to give her pleasures she has never felt...with his wet kisses...He pulled down her sleeves n continued lingering kisses down her exposed parts.. Clutching her waist he pulled her more close...Her curvy chest bumped into his masculine one...

Feeling her uneven breathings...his hand started rising upward to feel her curves...sanyu bit her lower lip to suppress her moans...she was feeling heavenly as randhir was devouring his love to her body....worshiping her body with utmost care...He travelled down her cleavage n gave her a love bite dr thus earnning a moan out of her throat.."Randhir...emmmm" she threw her head back in ecstacy while her fingers were tangled in layers of his hairs..guiding him more in her...

to be continued...