Part-40

Randhir tried to trace her num...bt dat of no use... The cab crossed a big closed mall...n randhir's heart started beating faster...as if he could feel sanyu's presence dre... he noticed a jeep..abit away frm dem...some guys were trying to get a girl inside dr car... She screamed "leave me" He asked the driver to stop.. He went dre n found the girl was none other dan sanyu...
Randhir's jaw tightened...his eyes bcme bloodshot red seeing sanyu in dis condition.. he held the hand which was on sanyu's shoulder..n twisted it back...he punched d goon till he bcme unconcious...seeing dis vulnerable situation d driver called the police... Within few mins they came n arrested dem...n thanked Mr. Shekhawat as they were in search of dem for a long tym...
He turned towards sanyu...his red eyes made her gulp...
Ran- kya kar rahi thi tum yahan...?? Aur kya sochke tum akele nikli..hain!! His anger was in 9th cloud.. Whereas she engulfed him in a tight hug..n started sobbing near his chest n stammed "wo wo me shopping..k k lia..but..aate tym..mera purse n mobile chori hogaya...i asked..fr help..but dey..."

Randhir felt lyk his lyf was back to him...he wanted to hug her back..bt he remembered dr last night fight... He carressed her hair with his hand..his rage was now melted in her embrace... "Wapas chalo" his soft voice came...covering torn top with his blazer...

They came back to dr room...randhir gave her his short sleeve tshirt to change...aftr sometime dey had dr dinner...there was an awkward silence between them.

He came with First-aid box... He gave her an antiseptic cream..asked her to apply on her wounds... He noticed dat she couldnt apply it properly...
Ran- me lagadu??
She nodded her head in yes...
He started dressing those deep nail marks...his jaw tightened agn with anger remembering those goons... N his grip on her shoulder tightened...which made her wince in pain...
San- aaaahhh
Randhir bcme more corcern...he was feeling guilty...dat al dis happnd only because of him..
Ran- sorry sorry
N blew air..on her wounds..slowly..to sooth her pain..

After he finished her dressing...he went towards d couch.
Ran- tum bed pe so jao..me couch pe adjust kr lunga..
He switched off the light...n was abt to settle himself on couch..
San- randhir wo..tum v bed pe so jao... She made a puppy face.. Pointing towards the couch "dat is not at all comfortable.."

Randhir wanted to reject her proposal.. but his legs guided him towards bed..he kept a big side pillow in middle...he switched off d lights n unlyk evryday he turned to other side...

TO BE CONTINUED