Part-44

Sanyu was quite determined..she was looking for her night grown..bt den she remembered kaustuki's 1st advice "prove urself in front of him dat u r no less than any actress...u r also beautiful..gorgeous not at all moti"

her eyes suddenly stuck on those lingeries of her honeymoon..she blushed unknowingly thinking its effect on randhir..."i should try dis today" she mentally chipped!...
She wore a black halter neck lingerie which was covering her till her mid thighs..she was not at all comfortable in dat bt still checking herself on mirror "kitni choti h..ye..ok ok calm down..dont be too shy..calm down"

She came out when randhir was working on his laptop..he looked up n his mouth remaind wide open seeing his wife in a black seductive nightwear!! His eyes popped out from its socket checking her out top to bottom..
Sanyu noticed his reaction from corner of her eyes.
She walked gracefully in front of him n sat in front of dressing table tieing her hair up..exposing her bare back towards randhir..
Randhir literaly froze at dat point staring shamelessly at d view in front of him..
Sanyu looked at him through d mirror n pretended to be innocent "what??"
Randhir embarrassing looked down at his laptop as she caught him red-handed..staring at her!!
He gulped down a glass of water n took a deep breathe to focus on work.
Sanyu was feeling confident now....she took out some lotion n started applying it on her hands n back...

Randhir was not able to concentrate now..his eyes were agn got fixed at her....he gulped down d lump in his throat..
Sanyu mentally smirked "yes kaustu's advice is working.."
She settled herself on her bedside..n turning her back towards him..as if she wanted to sleep..
He kept his laptop aside..n came closer to her.. He smirked at her as he could guess something was cooking in her no so innocent mind.. He pecked her shoulder "emmm....seducing me...haan?? not bad..."
He started rubbing his hand on her waist...n bit her earlobe n hushed "dont blame me if i loose my control today.." n pecked her ear...

Sanyu blushed at her husband's naughty intentions..den she remembered kaustuki's 2nd advice "dont give him what he want so easily...let him crave for u"

She was about to say something but randhir already started his work.. She moaned "r..r..randhir.." as he was adoring her exposed back..with trails of his wet kisses..

To be continued