Part-45

Sanyu arched back as Randhir pecked dat small black mole on her back..she bit her lower lip supressing her moan...he turned her around..sanyu was having her eyes closed enjoying his swt assault..
he admired her beautiful face n d next moment sealed dr lips!! She moaned "emmm..mm" when randhir pulled back n started nibbling her throatline.. He placed tender kisses worshiping her collarbone..n rubbed his nose on her neck.. He looked up at her face "dis fragrance of ur lotion is quite addictive!! Kahan se kharidi??? " she opend her eyes in confusion n randhir winked at her..

He jumped to his bedside n brust out laughing..holding his stomach.."hahahaha look at ur face...hahahaha"

Sanyu got up suddenly..she was feelng lyk a stupid..falling agn n agn in his traps "what?? Tumhe lotion ki pari h...Tu...tu..tum itne der lotion ki wajah se..??"

Randhir winked "haan..tumhe kya laga??" he agn brust our laughing..
"U jerk" n started hitting him with a pillow..
"sanyu sanyu kya kar rhi ho??"
he tried to save himself bt she continued hitting him n mumbling "kaustu thik kehti h..u all boys r same!!! U took us for granted..dekhna ekdin chorke chali jayungi..tab meri value tumhe....!"

She could not finish her sentence when Randhir pulled her towards him holding her wrist..she bumped on her chest.. She looked up n he stroke her curly locks behind her ear "i dnt wanna knw ur value bcz u r mine... A priceless gift of my life" he gave a tender peck on her forehead calming her down..
She struggled to free herself "choro mujhe"
But he caged her tightly "chorne ne lia thori na pakra h"
She looked away twisting her lips "huh"
Ran-hey look at me na..
San- noh..
Ran- bdw kaustu ne shikhaya h na yeshb...ye nightwear n all dis..
She looked at him fr once n agn looked away!
San- kyun me khud nahi pehen sakti..mera man kia aj pehene ka..so
Ran- i knw my wifey so dnt lie..
San- huh den u dnt knw me well!! U dnt knw what else i can do!!
She made a face!
Ran- let me know den
He winked at her n pecked her cheeks turning dem reds...
San- shut up.. N leave me..mujhe sona h..
Ran- ok sleep here on my chest... I love when u hug me tight in ur sleep... thinking i m ur TOJO..
She melted in his arms n kept his head on his chest...kept her hand on the place where his heart was..n asked "do u love me??"
Randhir was not at all ready for dis question..he tried to sound normal "kuch chize kahi nahi jati..u need to feel it"
He caressed her back staring at d ceiling..

She got up slightly with d help of hr elbow n cupped his face with her palm "i can feel bt i want to hear dat from u...do u love me??" she asked hopefully..
There was a moment silence between dm looking deep down in each other eyes..
Randhir cupped her face n finaly chipped thse 3 words "I Love u..."
He continued "love u dramaqueen i love u mrs shekhawat "
A lone happy tear made its way bt randhir kissed it away..n she hugged her tightly
"I m d most luckiest person on earth to have u as my life partner...my soulmate" randhir carresed her back whereas sanyu chipped near his ear..."love u too dumbo"

to be continued