Part-42

6 months passed away just lyk dis.they came back frm dr honeymoon...joined "shekhawat company" which was now "Shekhawats & Aggarwals" as business partners..sandhir's lyf was lyk fairytale...every day was lyk heaven on earth with each other... They didnt miss a moment to spend with each other...they fight lyk kids,argue lyk bestfrnds,cuddle lyk bf-gf...they couldnt live for a single moment without each other...he move she move jst lyk magnets... An u...nknown emotion for each other felt rising in dr blood plumping device...

As usual they came back frm office togthr..they had dr dinnr...with mom-dad..n finally they were in dr bed sharing dr private moments... Sanyu kept her head on his chest...n mummbled "kal ki deal meri" Randhir encircled her in his embrace..caressng her back..
Ran- in ur dreams baby...i m d rank 1..mujhe harana impossible hai!
Though they were from same company..they always gave each other tough competition..thus proving themselves the best business couple ever!!
San- tum roz harte ho mujhse...
Ran- kab hara me???wo to me tumhe jitwa deta hu...my poor wify...use haarna nahi kehte!
San- huh...shut..up..ok.!!
She rolled her eyes n pinched his chest.

In response he pinned her down on bed...with dr fingures entangled tightly...n came over her! His dark intense orbs gt fixed with her hazel eyes... Sanyu orbs widened as he inched more closer... Randhir gave her his most naughty n evil smirk..n hushed near her lips.. "ab jitke k dikhao"...she gulped d lump down her throat whereas randhir sealed dr lips as if there was no tomorrow.. Sanyu responded with equal passion...n desire..

Aftr sometym she moaned for her need of oxygen... but dis made randhir more excited...he deepend d kiss even more... She understood dat randhir was in no mood to loose..she need to do somethng else... She smiled n bit his lower lip hard... Randhir winced in pain..
Ran- aaaahh...sanyu..
Sanyu smirked...
San- me jit gayi.. fir se tum haar gaye..my poor patidev!!
Ran- this is not fair...sanyu
San- everything is fair in love n war...
She smirked even more..
Ran- ye cheating hai...dekho khoon v nikal aya..
He made a baby face..showed her his lower lip..complaining lyk a kid...

Sanyu smiled at her cute husband's antics..n started nibbling his lips gently..trying to sooth his pain... N hushed "sorry" in between the kiss...to which randhir smiled n left her hands..n caged her waist n back..lovingly...
Whereas Sanyu encircled her arms around his neck..n started playing with his hair... Randhir surrendered himself in her blissful soothing kiss..in her caring embrace...

The moonlight bade welcome to dr love...stars were peeping through window...making it pure romantic night..thus they spend dr one more night lyk dis..fighting which came to end with love..

To be continued..