Part-69

"Sanyu... Sanyukta" he started patting her cheeks but no response from her..
Meanwhile they reached there destination..
He carried her inside screaming for help..
Dr Roy n other nurses came running who was already informed by mrs shekhawat abt sanyukta's labour pain...
Randhir placed her on stretcher.. "doctor..sanyu ko kya hua..ye ankhe kyun nahi khol rahi" he panicked.. doctor checked her pulse "oh my god she is sinking.. sister OT ready karo fast.."
She was carried inside d OT.. Dr Roy was tensed when randhir stopped him "doctor sanyu meri biwi ko kuch nahi hoga na"
Dr Roy placed his hand on his shoulder "i will try my
best" n he went inside d OT
Randhir was numb for sometime.. her words were ringing in his ears..
he was tensed very tensed but he was not in tears.. "Sanyu thik ho jayegi..bilkul thik ho jayegi" he kept on chanting..
aftr half an hour parth..randhir n sanyukta's parents came running.. they found him sitting on d floor near OT with his eyes fixed on d red bulb..
"sanyu thik h na" sanyu's mom jerked him slowly fumbling with her own words..
randhir looked up..parth supported him to stand up...he indicated dem that she was inside..
suddenly parth gaze fell on d lower part of his shirt "itna khoon??" he exclaimed
randhir looked on himself for d first time.. his trouser n shirt were full of blood stains..
anju n renuka gasped in fear..."bleeding"
"sanyu was bleeding.." randhir mumbled in shock...whereas her two mothers started praying...
something was badly aching inside him.. her screams, her tears, her pain everything flashed in front of eyes..he just keeps on chanting "wo thik ho jayegi..kuch nahi hoga..sanyu thik ho jayegi"..

To b cont..