Part-50

Sanyu kept her head on his chest...while randhir was playing with her long hairs..
San- u knw i missed u so much...wahan kaisa tha shb kuch..?
She placed a feather kiss on hir chest..

Ran- thik thak tha..i didnt lyk dat place...
San-kyun
Ran- tum jo nahi thi waha mere sath..
He gripped her arms possessively..
She looked up "randhir mujhe tumse kuch imprtant baat krni h"
Randhir was carassing her arm "bolo kya baat h..."
Sanyu inched closer to his face with d help of her elbow.. "wo..wo.. Iwant a baby.." she was feeling shy for askng sumthng lyk dis..
Randhir was shocked "kyaa???"
She cupped his face.. "a baby..i want our baby.."
Randhir noticed dat pink hue on her cheeks...
He smiled n mocked her "pehle khud to badi ho jayo..!!"
"randhir i m serious" her hand went down on his 1st shirtbutton..trying to open it...
"sanyu r u sure about it.."he looked at her eyes in order to find hisanswers..when sanyu nodded in yes..n succeeded opening d 1st button.
but randhir held her hand near his heart.. "wait..we will think about it...aftr u bcm fully fine"
"randhir i m fine now" she wanted to make him believe but randhir wastoo stubborn.."noh..u r weak now..i dnt wanna hurt u more in discondition.. sanyu i promise pehle tum thik ho jao fir humlog..."
he stopped in middle when sanyu turned to other side with a gloomy face..
randhir understood she bcme sad at his denial...he engulfed in a back hug"ok baba ur wish is my command..we wil plan for it bt 1st medicine coursecomplete karlo..den..waise v humare pas bht tym h family planning k lia.."randhir kissed her shoulder..
"ek tym hi to nahi h mere pass" she mumbled undr her breathe n a lone tear made its way to her pillow..
" dont be sad na..dkho me itne din baad aya hu...sanyu plz.
me promise karta hu ki...." his words remained incomplete..when
Sanyu turned n smashed her lips with him...randhir war too shock to react at1st..slowly he caught her waist n responded..sucking her lower lip...sanyucluched his shirt tightly with her left hand..n othr hand massaging his mane npulled him more in d kiss..tears started flowing frm her eye bt she was smilngin between d kiss...

Aftr sumtym they pulled back..panting...for oxygen..
Randhr pecked her forhead "sanyu what happned??"
He was unable to notice her tear in darkness..bt he could feel d change in herbehaviour...
San- nothng i just want to be with u
She hugged him tightly..
Ran- yehi to hu me...tumhare pas..
She hmmnd n pecked his nose..
San- chalo so jaye..kal tumhe office v to jana h..
Ran- avi to itna romantic...
Sanyu interrupted in btween
San- agr kavi mujhe kuch ho gaya toh tum kya karoge...??
Randhr was stunned by her question..
Ran- tumhe thori me kuch hone dunga..
He rubbed her pink nose with his whereas Sanyu hugged him agn n chipped"goodnight" n dey called it a night..huggng each other...

Aftr smtym randhir was in deep slumber...sanyu opened her eyes staring his cutesleepy face..
Shelifted herself with d help of her elbow n carressed his hair..n chipped 'i loveu randhir'
A tearfound its way frm her eyes..before it could touch his face she wipped itoff..."i will give u evry happiness u deserve..randhir...at any cost..
I will bear every pain for u"
The fearwhich was haunting her dat"how randhr will react...i dnt want to see himbroken..i want him to be happy..." She continued to sob..whole night...in his chest..clutchng his shirt..

To be continued