Part-36

Part- 36
Sanyu opend her eyes as she heard d door click.. She could figure out dat its no one except randhir.. Randhir looked around the room...its was total dark...randhir decided to lit d bedside lamp. He tip-toed toward d lamp lyk a thief when he banged with d corner of bed,hurting his injured toe agn n he winched in pain "aaah..fir se lag gayi"
...

Sanyu was abt to hold him but he lit d lamp..n sanyu closed her eyes with jolt..pretending as she was sleeping... Randhir peeped toward her side..seeing her face...n smiled "so gayi...bach gaya me"
He quickly dashed inside d washroom without disturbing her sleep...
Sanyu mentally chipped"huh jahan v lagi ho..mujhe kya"

He came back n aftr sometime he settled himself beside her...he pulled her close slowly lyk everynight.. Sanyu rememberd d scne in d party when he pulled dat girl close n clenched her fist.. She wished to turn n punch him on his nose...breaking it n so as teaching him a good lesson for his act..when randhir kissed her earlobe lightly n hushed "sorry"..which melted her rage for d time.. Thinking she was in deep slumber he chipped "goodnight" n switched off d lights...n dozzed off huggng her.. Sanyu mummbled under her breathe "tumhe to me kal dekh lungi" Planning how to teach him a lesson she also went to her dreamland..finally!

**Around 3am**
Randhir screamd out loud "aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" Sanyu woke up with jolt.."kon h...kya hua.." n switched on d lights.. She found him sitting on d bed n holding sumthing in his hand..he was in pain...bt couldnt figure out what happend exactly.. Sanyu kept her palm on his shoulder "randhir tum thik ho...hua kya??" Randhir looked at her with irritatn " u kicked me dammit.."

she was about to laugh out loud bt controlld her emotions.. She mentally patted her back "wow sanyu...tune to neend me v apna revenge le lia shabas " she led out a evil smirk which was soon replaced by concerned look when she saw him seriously wincing in pain..
San- sorry sorry... Zyada chot to nahi ayi...kahan lagi dikhao
Ran- WHAT???... Kya dikhau me??
He was covering his manhood with his hand.. Sanyu understood... "ok ok me ICE leke ati hu" she gt up from bed..

Randhir's orbs widened..with her statement..
rd- ice...yahan...nooh... sanyu started searching..
san- ok den moov...volini...
randhir got tensed thinking what she was going to do with him
rd- nooh wait...nooh..
san - to me kya karu..???
she stood in frnt of him.. randhir joined his hands as if begging... "plz aur kuch mat karo...let me handle...u plz slp...aaaahhh..."
he took a pillow...turned to other side of bed...still holding it...
sanyu felt little guilty...n she settled herself on her side"what can i do...maine jaan bujh k thori kia"
randhir's voice came frm dat side "switch off d lights n sleep.."

to be continued...