Part-61

Weeks rolled by at the speed light travells.. Morning crept in with their cuddling session in eachother arms.. Pampering eachother in afternoon..
evening time means its dr movie time.. along with popcorns!
Nights were drowsy after dr romantic love session..n being eachother's sidepillow.
But today something was different.. sanyu was enjoying SHINCHAN series rather than any romantic film.. Whereas randhir was busy feeding her a slice of cheezy-brust pizza..
Randhir licked the melted cheeze from d corner of her lip..to divert her attention from d Tv screen...but suddenly "ACTIONBEAM...beeep beeeeep beeeeeeeep" she jumped with excitement along with dat 5 year cartoon kid in d tv screen!
randhir literally skipped a beat by her sudden scream n kept staring at her..
"kya hua?" she innocently asked..which made him smile at her antics..
Although he just had a mini heartattack bt he replied "kuch nahi" n started playing with her random curly locks....
Aftr half an hour dat cartoon movie gt over..
"randhir... I m missing my TOJO" she pouted..
"hmmm toh me ban jata hu tumhara Tojo" he kissed her pout with a naughty smirk..One thing let the other n they started to make love to each other..soon they drove to another world..a world of dr own..world that was filled with passion n love.
As night was growing more darker..slumber overtook them aftr dr make out...Then suddenly, she woke up n felt a burning sensation in her throat.. she took the bedsheet n wrapped it around her naked frame..Feeling d contents of her stomach rushing up frm her digestive system, she clutched her stomach and ran into the bathroom, before throwing it up in the toilet..
She looked up at the mirror n splashed some water on her face to figure out what was dat.. just happend.. Running to her purse, she took out a pregnancy test dat she had kept in there for when the time was right...
once she took the test n saw two red lines, indicating dat she was pregnant, Her hand sliding down to her lower belly, she smiled to herself softly at the thought of Randhir's baby being in her...
"Randhir.. ur baby..our baby..i m pregnant"she whispered out with happiness..
Next moment reality broke her all new dreamworld...
She closed her eyes n took a deep breath "last 9 months of my life..9 months with randhir.." she felt tears fall down her eyes..bt quickly wipped it off.. She smiled "i need to be happy for u n ur papa" she caressed her lower belly...
Indeed thre was pain of separation but this news of conceiving his baby was much more happier than any bitter truth..!

To be continued