Part-66

"Ye kya h??" randhir crookd his eyebrows when he found his wife was busy showing her creativity in a scrap book..
"Are tum uth gaye avi to office me tym h.." she checked d time n quickly hiding d book behind her..
"pehle batao ye kya kar rahi thi aur tum saari raat soyi nahi" he tried to grab dat book
"noh..no avi nahi..jb ban jayega pura fir dkhlena..avi nahi" she held dat book tightly behind her..not willing to give him.."aur me to saradin soti hi rehti hu..to nind nahi arahi thi" she smiled brightly showing all her 32s to cover up d matter...
"but...." his words remained incomplete thanks to her moodswings "mujhe aam khane h"
Randhir scatched his head "hain aam?? winter me aam kahan milenge..." he was looking confused..
"mujhe chahiye..bus... Tumhe lana parega" she pouted
He couldnt help bt to melt by her cuteness "tum aur tumhare moodswings.." he huffed
But d very next monent he changed his expression when she glared him..
"are are bohat cute h..me tarif kar raha tha...a6a office se ate waqt tumhare aam le ayunga... Ok" he kissed her pout followed by her pink nose..
*********************

"Tum agaye..hows ur day" sanyu chipped with a bright smile...
Randhir threw his tie n blazer on sofa "i was tiring.." he drank a glass of water which was on d bedside table..when he noticed sanyu knitting somthing in blue..
"what r u doing???" he asked looking at d half knitted woollens..
She smilled "pehle jao fresh hoke ayo..den" n continued doing her work.
Randhir gt dressed aftr he took a hot shower n came back with a towel drying his hair
Sanyu tried to get up from bed with her one hand on her belly n other holding d half knitted sweater..
But her ankle twisted n she was abt to fell back on bed agn only to be in her quick n alert husband's protective grip..
"sambhal ke.." he helped her to stand properly..
She smiled "tum ho na samhalne k lia" n kissed his cheeks which made him smile too..
"Now turn" she ordered"
"Kyun" he made a face..
"are turn na..uff kitne questns krte ho tum" she forced him to turn...n placed dat sweater on his broad shoulder...
"kya kr rahi ho...n u r trickling me" he pouted lyk a 5 yr old boy..
"shut up..n stand straight" she adjusted d sweater "perfect.." she gave a confident smile
"kya h Yeh shb ???" he turned back to face her..
"me apne baby k lia bana rahi thi to socha baby k papa k lia v bana du" she showed him 2 small sweaters n 2 pair of small gloves.."ek pink agar tumhari princess hui to aur ek blue mere prince k lia.." randhir was staring at her with a smile..when she continued "aur ye deep blue mere bare baby k lia.."her eyes beamed with happiness..
"kab sikha ye.." he smiled hiding d tinge of tear in his eyes.. He was touched..1st tym he was feelng so special for someone..
He kissed her forehead which made her kiss him back "mom ne sikhaya kuch din pehle...dekhna it will look best on you"
No matter what sanyu always gave her 1st preferance to randhir... she continued doing her work when she unknowingly blurted out "ye tumhe meri yaad dilayega.." which made randhir look at her horrified... "jab outdoors jaoge tab baba" she quickly made an excuse n smilled to cover up d matter...
********************

"a6a have u decided any name for ur princess" she said sipping d soup for dinner
"we have enough time for dat sanyu...its just 6 months.." he placed another spoonful of soup in frnt of her lips
"isilia to...just 3 months for him to come.."
"HER" he corrected her
"uff...dono ok now" she huffed placing her hand on her big bump..
Her baby bump was bigger than that of kaustuki...sometime she could feel two simultaneous kicks..she was nt sure abt twins in her..but she smiled brightly imagining two kids with randhir..
"a6a.. Dono" he smilled n rubbed her lips with a napkin..
"hain n maine to name v soch lia.. RANBEER fr boy n RANAYA for girl..kaisa h??" she asked a questn but before he could answer she aprooved it "a6a hi h.. Mujhe bohat pasand h"
Someone inside randhir huffed "moodswings".. Randhir placed her on bed..
"bohat a6a h... " he kissed her nose before slumber overtook her..

to be continued