Part-73

Sitting in her cabin with her hand in between his palms...he made her wear their engagement ring..kissing her fingers 100th times..as if it would protect her, give her the strength to fight n come back to him..fit and perfectly fine... Doctor clearly stated it might took 7 day,or 7 months or may be 7 years for her to woke up... They were not sure how much time she would require to be fine..
"Rono..."
he looked up only to find his mom standhing with a baby in her arms..she smiled at him...
"ur baby..dekho" she bend a little to place her in his arms but to her suprise he stood up with a jerk...
He didnt care even to look at his daughter's face..
"out..." randhir showed her d way of door..
"rono.." she was bewildered by her son cold rude behaviour..
For the 1st time in life..he was talking to her lyk this..
Randhir turned back to avoid to any other arguements..but..
"rono...y u r behaving lyk dis..? She is ur baby.." she tried to come closer..
"no...they r not.. They tried to kill my wife.. Just bcz of them she is in this condition..they..they are just criminals for me. Nothing else just bloody criminals.. " he yelled at her..pointing towards the lifeless condition of sanyukta.. His voice shook abit calling his own blood criminals..but they r the only reason for whom she was ready to sacrifise her life..for whom she was ready to leave him.. Lyk every normal man he wanted to become father but not risking her life.. This was the main reason he was accusing them...
Mrs shekhawat was horrified seeing her son lyk dis..so as little miss shekhawata who was sleeping peacefully in her dadi's arm but now she woke up by her father's sudden scream...

Randhir looked away with a disgusted face by d shrill cry of his baby girl..
"dare to bring them in front of me again!!! Just go"
"but rono.." she inched close to make him understand..
He marched towards her..clenching his teeth.. "jaiye ahaan se..isse pehle me ise kuch kardu.." he balled his fist.. His devilish eyes clearly depicted how frustrated he was.. He was out of himself..

Mrs shekhawata left the cabin with tearful eyes...patting the baby back of dis little angel who was now sniffing n staring at her irrational father angry face..

To be continued