Part-32

Sanyu gt ready in her new red salwar suit which was in her new wardrobe..by her new mom. She was drying her hair with towel when randhir came out...
He came closer to her.his hot breathe was falling on her ear making her breathe heavier... She could sense him standing close behind her..His manly scent filled the air around her.. Randhir hushed near her ear"beautiful" Sanyu turned n her eyes gt enlarged seeing randhir bare with towel wrapped in his lower part.. she stammered "tu..tum yaise kaise agaye bi...bi..bina kapro k..k" she distanced herself but he came more closer.. She agn took some steps back when she felt something hard behind her.. N randhir kept his hands on the wall blocking her way out.. Randhir in his seductive tone "tum hi ne kaha tha uncle jaisa lagta hu..really?? " he winked. Sanyu's cheeks bcme red..she didnt want to touch him.. "wO..oh..to tum kapro me...lagte ho" she was stammering..randhir smirked. "i mean formals me!!" she bit her tongue registering what she said jst now.. Randhir inched more closer making it hard to pass air through dem. It made sanyu breathe heavier... N hushed infornt of her lips "aur ab?" She closed her eyes anticipating what was coming next. "Bolo" he brushed his lips lightly with her.. She was having butterflies in her stomach.she couldnt respond to any of his questions. Sanyu was tryng to push him with her hands on his sculpted abs..bt randhir was too strong for her to move!

Randhir slowly kissed d corner of her lips..he was about to proceed towards her lips when dey heard a knock on dr door..randhir looked back n sanyu took the chance n pushed him aside n ran towards d door.. rd's cousins- vaiya bhabi.. mashi aplogo ko niche bula rahi h... sanyu opend the door whereas randhir made a irritated face n moved toward wardrobe picking his shirt.. rd's cousin- wo mashi niche aplogo ko bula h.. sanyu gave them her swt smile "chalo"
rd's cousin- aur vaiya? san- wo taiyar ho rahe h... n they went downstairs along with sanyu. sanyu took breath of relief "baachh gayi"!!!

to be continued..