Part-70

After long tedious six hours..nurse came out.. Anju stopped her..nurse could easily understd what she was about to ask..."babies are fine..a boy n a girl..they were in babies ward" she gave a smile.. All heaved a sigh of relief except randhir
"My wife.. Sanyu..how is she.." randhir fumbled with his words..his hearts was beating..ears were longing to hear dat his wife was fine..
Nurse's expression changed in a blink when Dr. Roy came outside removing his mask..
Randhir reached him.. "doctor sanyu...wo thik h na"
He looked up to see d most vulnerable husband wrapped in bloodstained clothes. "Mr Shekhawat..aap mere sath aiye.."
He indicated him to come to his cabin..
"dr sanyu kaise h.. Wo thik to h na..aap kuch bol kyun nahi rahe.." he kept on asking him numerous times on his way to his cabin..
"Doctor kuch to boliye" randhir asked for d last time before Dr Roy handed him a file..
Randhir read out d name "sanyukta singh shekhawat
Medical Reports"
Randhir turned some pages..n his eyes widened seeing her original reports..more precisely a word 'CANCER'
Dr Roy sighed "sanyukta is suffering from uterus cancer.. I asked her not to concieve but she said she need this bady for u..for her family.."
Randhir looked up at him..when he continued "chances were very less for her to survive after dis painful delivery n surgery..we removed d cancerous part already...but" he paused for a moment..
"she is in lock in syndrome..her body stoppd responding due to heavy blood loss...she cant move any of her body parts.she can hear bt she cant response."
Randhir was silent..all his senses went numb..he was staring at d papers..with a blank expression
"i tried to counsel her..but she was firm..she even signed d bond papers n askd me not to inform u anything"doctor heaved a painful sigh..when he noticed him caressing her signature with his thumb.

A drop fell beside d blue inked paper..followed by another..making d sign little blur. "kyun..kyun kia ayesa" his mind groaned with pain..
Doctor could understood his calmness..n he allowed him to sit dr for some time..
After an hour he headed back to her cabin..on his way to her cabin..every single thing about sanyu flashed in front of his eyes lyk some sort of film..from dr 1st meet to d time few hour ago. He was walking lyk a corpse..
When sanyu's mom came in front of him "doctor ne kya kaha meri beti thik to h na"
"kya hua bol na..sanyu thik h na" his mom shoot out.. "sanyu kaisi h" parth jerked him..but he didnt gave any response.. He was neither in dat state to utter anything..he passed by them slowly n her original reports touched d cold white tiles of hospital..

Such a selfish game of destiny...everything was perfect in his life..a good job..a caring wife with whom he was madly in love..his sweet happy family..lyk a swt dream.. But then suddenly Lady Fortune spun her wheel..n everything broke into thousands of pieces in front of his eyes.. N he couldnt save anything..he couldnt save her!!

To b cont