Part-27

Parth was tryng randhir's n jiggy's num repeatdly bt al r unreachable...Parth dialled dr landlne..bt dy also bcme tensed as it hs been 2 hrs dat evry1 left frm shekhawat mansion bt evry1 was dre excpt randhir's family..
Parth atlast dialled yoyo numbr..
Par- yoyo randhir kaha ho tum shb thik ho..
Yoyo- aaaah acident hua h..

Before he could complete his sentence...his phone bcme dead..Parth bcm too worried..he informed sanyu parents n vidhu abt d matter...he was tryng his best to get d informatn abt hospital..n randhir's whereabouts...
Sanyu n vidhusi was in dr room..
San- kya ho raha niche..randhir aya kyun nahi avitak!
Vid-chill kuch nahi hua. Sb thk ho jayega..
San- thk ho jayega..??what do u mean?? Kya hua h..randhir ko??
Vidu hesitated n finally- wo wo randhir jis car me tha..uska accident hua h..highway me!!
Sanyukta's world turned upside down..her eyes were blank...vidhusi tried to console her bt..she jerked off her n ran out of her room...
She ran...downstair..wiping her tears...parth took d initiative to hold her bt...she was nt in d state to stop...
She ran barefooted...to her car...n started to drive at its highest speed...she was continuously wiping her tears..bt fresh tears made its way..
Parth sat on his bike..he ordered vidhushi.."me iske piche jata hu..tum uncle anty ko leke aao..me tumhe address send kr dunga"Parth tried to catch her up..bt her car pace was beyond reach...breaking every dam signals...
Finally she reached CITY HOSPITAL..

To b continued..