Part-53

Sanyu looked up at his eyes...he already guessed dat she was hiding something...she bcme curious abt what else he knew abt her... She mentally chipped "kahin randhir ko kuch pata to nahi chal gaya"
Bt randhir continued "dnt gt dis idea ki tum kuch nahi bologi to mujhe kuch pata nahi chalega.."
She closed his eyes in fear n fumbled "k...k..kya..pata chala tumhe??"
"U gt dis stupid idea from ur ladies group na...to leave ur work n bcm a dailysoap sati-savitri bahu..kaustu ne fir brainwash kia??" randhir disgustingly uttered

She took a deep breathe of relief dat randhir gt no clue abt her health..n smiled "Ohh...hain hain...so what is d problem in becoming a good wife...??! waise v ek do mahine k baad tum mujhe office ane v nahi dete..so it is better to leave now.."
"Whyy???"He asked with more confusion..
She looked down and an innocent pinkish hue took over her cheeks.."wo..our baby" she blushed..while making his tie loose...
randhir chuckled "what.?baby!!"A swt smile was painted on her face as she was finally able to lighten his mood.. "yup our baby...jo bht jaldi ane wala h.."she kept her head on his shoulder...
randhir smiled at her antics n encircled his arms around her frame "u were planning all dis in my absence...too much desperate hmmm?!"
she pouted "yup..my dear dumbo....Hmm so ab to khana khayoge na..?? ur favourite dessert v hai"when his stomach growled giving her his answer..
she made him sit on sofa n arranged all dishes on d centre table n was abt to feed him when randhir turned her hand to make her eat d 1st morsel of food..
"i knw ki tumne subah se kuch nahi khaya h..."his voice was full of care for his sanyu...her eyes breamed with happy tears..."ab tum seriously dailysoap wali bahu banti ja rahi ho" randhir teased her... "shut up"she playfully punched his chest...
they completatd dr lunch-date..n now its tym for her to leave..sanyu took her bag "a6a to me ab jati hu" when randhir pulled her back in a hug..."knock-knock-knock" his secretary knocked d cabin-door
they distanced themselves ran- ya come inHis secretary prayed to every god he knew before peeping in Sec- s...s...sir...mr kapoor is for waiting for u in d meeting hall
Randhir was abt to utter "cancel..." when sanyu interrupted "sir is coming within 5 mins"She eyed Randhir to which he pouted..
His secretary went out with a smile..Sanyu adjusted his blazer n tie.. "go...n all d best"He caged her n pushed her locks behind her ear "my dessert...?"
San- tumne avi to caramel custard khaya...Randhir's hand caressed her bare waist n pulled her more closer "dont be so innocent" he hushed near her lips n lifted her on his shoes n took her lips for a mind numbling kiss..
They pulled back n he kissed her forehead "drive safely"She smiled "ghar jaldi ana"

Tbc