Part-56

Sanyu kept her fingers entangled in his hair..caressing his mane...when he dozzed off in her embrace aftr dr blissful make out session..
She blushed remembering how gentle randhir was with her..how dey bcme one physically but they are destinied to be one frm the 1st..she would be always grateful to her parents for choosing right partner for her...or term it as choosing her soulmate...She was rewinding all her momeries..how she used to argue with him..how she referred him as uncle..!! She gazed at d innocent face of randhir who was snoring softly near her neck in her arms..n smiled "in love with uncle"
She framed her future with him...but couldnt find herself beside him.. She let out a sad chuckle "randhir is too young to live alone after me...i want him to get married agn may b with a girl better dan me..." a painful tear made its way down...but suddenly his grip around her waist tightend..she looked down n found him still in deep slumber but he was mumbling something in his sleep "be with me...always...dont leave me.." he kept murmuring..as if one soul understood d unrevealed pain of his mate...Sanyu placed a kiss on his forhead n kept caressing his back to calm him down "i cant even say its a nightmare" He buried his face more in her neck n squeezed her waist with a feeling of insecurity...as if oneday somebody would snatch his life..his wife away from him... N dat somebody is 'DEATH'
"Shhhhh...sb thik ho jayega..me hu yahan..tumhare saath.." she kept caressing him...when he bcme normal n dozzed off agn peacefully..
The room d quite dark...night crept it...but he was still sleepng lyk a baby..being tired was not the only reason may be he found his solace in her arms...
Her phone vibrated...she looked at it..it was PARTH N sh quickly picked it up...a smile was pasted on her face..
She turned toward randhir... "Randhir.." she kissed his earlobe.. He hmmmed in his sleep.. "utho randhir.." she raised her voice to wake him up..he looked up at her rubbing his sleepy eyes...but to her suprise he agn hugged her "let me sleep na.." he placed a kiss on her collarbone...
"its 8pm randhir...n parth ne bulaya h...he want us to join dem for dinner..chalo utho" she jerked him slightly"mujhe nahi jana" came his irritated voice.."arey use kuch imp baat discus karni hogi shayad...tum pehle utho to.." she smiledBut no responce from him.."arey phir so gaye..avi dikhati hu.." she pinched his chest.."aahhhh" he winced"dkha uth gaye..chalo ab jaldi ready ho jao" she kissed d place where she pinched jst now...
She got up n sat covering herself with the bedsheet,resting her back on d bedframe!Randhir too lifted up n leaned on the bedframe.. "how r u feeling now!! U r fine na" he scatched his nape..he was really embarassed not knwing what to ask a girl after make out..She smiled "emmm i m feeling loved" n pecked his lips..giving him d feeling dat nothing was changed..she was his sanyu..but she was glowing aftr her transformation from a girl to a lady...
He blushed n a innocent smile teased the corner of his lips.. he hugged her in response.... she smilled "chale ab..! baki ka romance wapas ake kare.. "

to be continued