Part-29

Sandhir was in a seperate car..in d whole car ride sanyu was huggng him..he pecked her forhead..n carressng her back to assure her dat 'Everything is alright'
San- tumhe kuch ho jata toh..
Randhir pulled her chin up... N he looked at her teary swollen eyes n chipped "kuch nahi hua mujhe..." n pecked her lips slowly..
Rd- bdw u r lookng good..with smudged kohl
He winked at her..teasing her.
San- dumbo..huh...bekar lag raho ho...upar se bandage!! Mr uncle!!!
She punched his chest playfully...

Soon dey were in aggarwal mansion.. Vidhusi took sanyu upstair...to retouch her make up..n arrange her dress.. Whereas parth took randhir to other room to tie his turban on his bandaged head!!
Finally dey were in mandap...They took pheres..holding each othershand...panditji asked randhir to putVermilion on sanyu's partings nrandhir filled her parting with colour of care n trust....Then he tied mangalsutra aroundher neck..At last panditji announced them ashusband n wife..n whole crowd cheeredfor them.
Dey came to dr parents..n took dr blessings...finaly it was vidaai tyme..Sanyu was cryng badly huggng her parents..n parth...
Parth came to randhir- "dhyan rakhna iska...humari jaan de rahe h tumhe..."Randhir assured him "i will"
Finaly sanyu looked back to her house..n about to step into d car..when she turned "me kuch vul gayi..." n she ran towards her room..Everyone was smilling at her when she came back with her TOJO teddy..

Randhir mentally slapped himself dat how he could forget Mr Tojo!!She came back to randhir..n chipped "chale" he smilled her n hmmmed..Thus they started dr journey as husband n wife..!!

Tbc