Part-47

Days passed...randhir was busy in his work still he didnt miss a chance to call her!

Ran- how r u?? Kya kar rahi ho..
San- subeh se dus bar phne karke ek yahi question puch rahe ho!! I m f9 baba... Mehra's project me kam kar rahi hu..aur ghar pe hi hu...
Ran- ok ok..

Randhr was silent.. He could not focus on his work dat day..he was tensed..he himself didnt knw d reason..but somethng was wrong or something wrong was going to happen!!
San- randhir..chup kyun ho gaye..?? Aur kuch nahi kehna.
Ran- hmmm i love u n i m missing u..
San- mee too..av jaldi bapas ayo..
Ran- i m tryng n u take care of urself..
San- okk baba..a6a bye mujhe ye presentation finish krna h..n hain dont call me now...
Randhir hmmmed n hangd up d call..

Randhir laid down tryng to catch some sleep..
Sanyu completely engrossed herself in her work.

Aftr 3 hrs she kept her lappy aside..n was to stnd but a sudden pain in her lower abodomen made her fall agn on bed clutching her belly tightly!!
D pain was so much dat tears started flowing...n screamed "aaaaahhhhhh maaaaaaa"
With a passing moment she cried even more..
Bt dre was no one in d house to listen her screams... Mom-Dad was out for a tour...
She laid dre in dat position for an hour..sobbing silently...
Slowly d pain diminished...n she dozzed off!!
Morning crept in..she stood up with d help of d edge of bed...dr was mild pain in her lower abdomen
She decided to visit a doctor as mild pain was dr frm last 4 month bt she didnt pay any attention to dat.. She clutched her phone n took appointment with a doctor...
Doctor suggested her some medicines to reduce her pain n some tests...
Sanyu agreed to do all d test..
Randhir was restless he tried to call her but she didnt receive..
Aftr 1 hr of check up she came back..doctor adviced her to come aftr a week.
She took a glance on her mobile.. "shitt 25 missd call frm randhir...tension kar raha hoga..but avi agr kuch bataya to..avi kaam chorke yahan ajayega..no no pehle reports ajaye fir.."
She dialled his number n randhir received it on d 1st ring n showered bunch of questions on her..
Ran- hello..where r u?? Subah se phn kr raha hu..office me phn kia wahan nahi ho..ghar pe v nahi ho...kahan ho tum?? U r fine na?? Sab thik h na..? Tum chup kyun ho..
Sanyu smilled - tum mujhe bolne doge fir na...
Me wo me..apne frnds k yahan ayi hu...so
Ran- avi?? Aur aur tum thik ho na..??
San- me bikul thik hu randhir..
Sanyu was feeling guilty for lying but dr was no other way...
Soon she diverted his mind to some business talks...

to be continued