Part-33

Randhir came down wearing a blue shirt n black demin! Sanyu quickly went inside d kitchen to avoid teasings from cousins abt dr 1st n8t...
Rd- mom breakfast!
Rdmom- avi office fir se!!
Anjali(his cousin)- lagta h vaiya ko bhabi se zyada office se pyar h..
N giggled with other cousins... Randhir glared at dem..1st they came in between their romance..2nd they took sanyu with them...now he couldnt catch a glimpse of her... N sat on his chair..looking here & there...

Rdmom- randhir..kahan kho gaya?? giving him the breakfast..
Rd- hain..hain..wo kuch kam h bahar...isilia.
Rdmom- jaldi ana reception party me late mat hona.
Rd kissed her forhead n chipped "ok mom"

His eyes were searching for sanyu before leaving bt she was nowhere!
Rdmom- kise dhund raha h??
Rd- nahi kuch nahi bye..

!!Evening time!!
Renukaji gave sanyu a gorgeous new red saree with black border for reception party!! She was so busy to adore d beautiful saree dat she frgt to tell her dat she dnt knw how to wrap it around her frame! Everybody left for the party except sanyu was fighting with d saree in her room!! Randhir came back.. He opened d door of his room n stunned at d scene! Sanyu was talking to herself somehow wrapping d saree"ye kaise pehente h!! Mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha...! Uff ye ho kyun nahi raha!! Plz ho jana vagwan k lia!" the saree was lahenga type..with top-style blouse which was covering her belly as well!

Randhir smiling at her antics! when her eyes fell on him "why r u smiling like dis??" she was irritated..it was understood by her tone! randhir abruptly went out "sorry me mom ko bulata hu"
San- koi nahi h ghar me. Shab chale gaye.. came her voice frm inside
He peeped in slowly She looked at him with hopeful eyes "help me na"
Randhir came forward.. looking at her top to bottom! Even he didnt knw how to wrap it! Aftr 20 mins of "saree pehanao mission" by both of dem. San- ish taraf nahi..ish taraf. Pointing towards left side when rd was arranging d pallu!

Randhir fell on d couch "finally done uff" San- go get ready or else we wl b late for our own party! Sanyu moved towards mirror ..n randhir noticed d time...though he was not in a mood to go anywhere when his beautiful wife..was with him alone in the whole house....bt still its their party so he agreed "ok madam" n dashed inside washroom

Randhir came out wearing his black suit...he was looking handsome as usual.. Sanyu kept her makeup minimal with just a kohl stroke n some peach lip gloss...yet she was looking gorgeous..both r complimenting each other.... Randhir came n engulfd her in a back hug while she was standing in front of mirror... s
an- randhir kya kar rahe ho?? late ho jayenge!!
rd- u r gorgeous...
he kept his chin on her shoulder...n brushed his lips on her earlobe..

sanyu was having dat new sensation again bt she was more focusd on the time!
san- thank u now lets go...
rd- no ek kami h...
sanyu turned n looked at him with confusion..where as he took dat little sindoor box...n filled her parting...
rd- av thik h...
he smiled n rubbed her nose with d back of his fingures to remove d red dusts frm her nose!!! sanyu smilled n he pecked her forhead with love...

Soon dey come to dr destined place.. It was a grand theme related party.. Al female partners were wearing red outfits n male were in black.. They came inside holding hands.. The spotlight was on dem.. Sanyu's palms were sweating due to nervousness! Randhir pressed her palm lightly to assure her dat 'i am with u'

Host annouched "here we welcome our newly married couple Mr & Mrs Randhir singh shekhawat" Everyone clapped for dem..

They were greetd by randhir's frnds n business partners...randhir was feelng proud with his beautiful n smart wife..soon she was comfortable with everyone thre.

Tbc