Part-39

Morning crept it...sharp sunrays were disturbing her sleep...sanyu woke up n found herself on bed..she was confused.. She rubbed her eyes n saw randhir dressed up in frnt of mirror..as if he was about to leave...... She coughed to gain his attention..
San- ahem ahem..Me yahan...kaise..
She was about to ask him how she was in bed...but his cold voice interrupt her.. "my frnd karan is here fr business so me usse milne ja raha hu...if u need something u can call d receptionist" he walked towards d door without even throwing any glance on her...bt came to a halt at the doorstep n looked back at her n pointed his index fingure towards her "dont gt any idea dat mujhe tumhe touch krna ka koi shok hai..." He went out closing the door with a bang!!

Somewhere his last words pinched her heart alot..a lone tear came n found its path down.. Sanyu wiped it away by back of her hand..n mumbled to herself "mujhe kya...jo v kare..jahan v jaye...me koi bachchi thori na hu...i can manage on my own..huh" N she dashed inside d washroom

Aftr sometym She came out n took out her jeans n top..when her eyes fell on those lingeries in her luggage..n she remembered dat she need to go for shopping... She quickly called d receptionist n asked him to book a cab fr her... She also went out in her cab..
At 9pm...randhir came back....he didnt want to disturb her so he opened the door with d alternate keys.. Bt to his suprise the room was all dark..he called out "sanyu..." bt no response..he switched on the lights n found no one in the room...he checked d time "ab ye kahan chali gayi?? Itni raat ho gayi h" he tried to call her bt her mobile was unreachable... He called the receptionist to know her whereabouts.
Recptn- mam asked to book a cab for her at 11am..den she went out..
Ran- where...??i mean did she informed u anything?
Recptn- no sir..
Ran- ok thank u...
Randhir bcme tensed...he quickly locked the room n went out..in search of her... "itne bade saher me..kahan dundu me use ab" He dialled her num more than 50 tymes bt everytime same voice came "the number u have dialled is not reachable..plz try after sometime"

Randhir felt lyk someone had snatched his soul out of his body.Sweat beads formed on his forhead..he took a cab..asked d driver to go every possible tourist spots...."sab meri galti h...mujhe use akele chor k jana hi nahi chahiye tha" his voice was shaking... It was abt 10.30pm... But his eyes were in search of her on both d sides of the road..

To be continued