Part-41

At midnight... Randhir woke up by some weeping sound..he turned towards sanyu...who was silently weeping facing her back towards him.. He switched on the bedside lamp... She quickly wiped away her tears..n pretended to be asleep...

Randhir kept dat big pillow aside...n kept his hand on her shoulder.. "sanyu..." he called her bt no response...he agn called her "sanyu"...she could not control her tears anymore. She rolled in his arms...n dug her face in his chest .she cultched his tshirt with her tiny fist..n started weeping badly... "i m sorry randhir....really sorry" she was sobbing in his chest..

Randhir started carresing her hair to calm her down.. "me kitna darr gaya tha..tumhe kuch ho jata toh..."
She looked up to face him.
San- sorry randhir..
She made puppy face..which made him smile at her innocence...
Ran- its ok...bt fir kavi v yese bina bataye...
He could not complete his sentence when she smilled n pecked his chin "nahi jayungi"
She anticipated dat randhir would peck her back...lyk everytime..bt he didnt...which made her heart ache...she felt guilty for yesterday's fight... She agn dug her face in chest n mummbled slowly... "u will not kiss me na???"
Ran- kya?
She looked at him with her most cutest puppy face.. "you will never kiss me???" she asked most innocently..
Ran- u only asked me not to do dat..
She looked down.
San- sorry bola na..
Randhir pushed her curly locks behind her ear...she agn looked up n pointed her fingure...near his nose!
San- but..only kiss ok..baki sab not allowed..
Randhir crookd his eyebrows unable to understood her...
San- i mean i need some time for all dis..u know na..i m comfortable..bt den also i need some more time...

Randhir could not control but smiling at his...cute n innocent wife when she was explaining herself... She asked agn "tum samajh rahe ho na?? Ya fir se samjhau???"
Ran- ittu se baat k lia kal itna bada drama...Uff..U r actually a dramaqueen.!!
He hugged her back.. She playfully hit his chest "dumbo" n her eyes fell on his lips..

She sealed dr lips with urgency...randhir smirked n started responding with equal passion...he pulled her up on him...whereas her hand carresd his neck.

Randhir hugged her more tightly with his hand admiring her back..when sanyu pulled back abruptly
San- wo ladki kon thi??
He pecked her lips once more
Ran- kon ladki??
San- wohi humari receptn party me..red dress wali.

Randhir understood she was talking abt radhika bt still he wanted to tease her more
Ran- arey.. all were wearing red in d party??kiski baat kr rahi ho!
San- wohi moti si..red micro-mini dress wali..jiske saat tum close dance kar rahe the...wo v chipakke chipakke...huh

Randhir suppresd his chuckle at her drescriptn of radhika..n raised his eyebrows.
Ran- mujhe kuch jalne ki boo arahi h... He smirked n she frowned. Ran- arey..she is my childhood frnd yar..ajj karan se milne gaya tha na uski biwi radhika...they have a child also rihaan...
San- to tum wahan uske saath woshab kyun kar rahe the??
Ran- tumhe jealous kar raha tha..aur dekho tum ho v gayi... He winked at her..
Sanyu's mouth was in shape of 'O' hearing all dis..while randhir pecked her nosetip..
San- huh... Me kuch jealous velous nahi thi...me ne to bus pucha...
She rolled down..bt randhir came ovr her.. He pecked her rosy pink cheek
Ran- jealous..
San- huh no...
She pouted
He pecked her pout n hushed
Ran- jealous
San- no
She looked at other side..
He switched off d lamp..n entangled dr fingures...
Ran- jealous jealous jealous....
He kissed her ear 3 tyme..
San- na na na

N dey continued their swt fight n thus called it a night....

To be continued