Part-51

Sunrays peeped through window disturbing randhir's deep slumber... He spread his arms on bed in order to find sanyu but surprisingly she was not there..he rubbed his eyes..n sat up on bed yawning..n checked d time... It was 7.30 am...

"ajj itni jaldi uth gayi..!!!" he was quite suprised...
He came out from bathroom n again another suprise...his shirt..blazer..tie..handkerchief..wallet..watch..socks..all were properly arranged for him on bed...he smilled at his wife's newly found shade "extra pyar..not bad mrs shekhawat.."he mumbled while making himself dressed up in her favourite colour of shirt!!
He came down...where his 3rd suprise was waiting... He was speechless at d view in front of him.. sanyu was in maroon saree..working in kitchen... She was looking jolly n cheerful...n ofcourse beautiful...
Wandering it was the effect of medicines or a night in his caring embrace..He tiptoed towards her n encircled his arms around her frame..
Caressing her bare waist..he hushed near her ear.. "saree pehenna kav sikha hmmm??"
Sanyu blushed at his act...
While busy making his breakfast.. "randhir...go n sit dr...m coming with ur breakfast"
"Hmmm let me help u den" with dis he picked up a tomato n juggled it up "tum kaho toh iska peeling kardu me...??"
Sanyu took dat tomato from his hand.. "choro ye shb tum jao baitho..mujhe karne do..."
Randhir was in full mood to disturb her "noh.. Mujhe bolo kya karna h me kar deta hu.."he picked dat tomato again..
Whereas Sanyu slapped her forehead helplessly "ok ok bus khare raho yaha chupchap"
Randhir made a pout n chipped agn hugging her frm back "khane me kya banaya hai..?"
"ur favourite.. Alu ka paratha n daal" she replied while tossing a paratha on pan..
Randhir looked at d parathas n his 4th suprise..!! He chuckled "arrey GOL paratha...tumne banaya h..??! Mujhe laga us din ki tarah australia map jaaaisaaaa hoogaa.." he silently kept his fingure on lips when sanyu gave him a deadly glare...
She was serving his plate..when randhir again asked "itna sab kuch kyu kar rahi ho.. Tumhe office v to jana h"
She took a morsel n dipped it in daal n placed it in front of him..n stated "me office nahi jaa rahi.."
He asked casually "kyun" while chewing it
sanyu didnt gave any answer n kept feeding him...
"maine office chordia h..wo resignation letter tumhare bag k left chain me hai...office jake sign kardena ok" she smilled n placed another morsel in front of his lips but randhir flinched back
Sanyu kept d plate aside..n encircled her arms around his neck...sensing his change in mood..
Randhir looked straight at her eyes "what abt ur dreams den..??"
She inched closer "tum ho na...to fulfill all my dreams... Now i only want to become ur perfect wife...not a perfect businesswoman..!!"
Randhir who always treated her lyk his competitor...best friend...who always respected her dreams n supported her in her journey towards it...this sudden change in her behaviour....was not digestable for him..
Randhir freed himself from her "u r changed..sanyu tum pehle yesi nahi thi...u r changed!!" his cold remark made her eyes water..
"randhir meri baat to suno.."she wanted to make him understand..bt He took his office bag n went out..

Tbc