Part-67

3 month buried to dead as if 3 days... Everyday with randhir was lyk boon for sanyu... Her last stage of pregnancy..but randhir was still unknown to her internal condition.. Lyk every man he was more than happy with d news dat there were two lives in her womb...it was now confirmed by her ultrasonography report. But at d same time he became more concious abt her health...but who knows what is planned by God for them...

Sanyu woke up late to find randhir getting ready for office.. She didnt urge to disturb him so she tried to get up from bed of her own... She kept her one hand on her belly n other hand on d edge of d bed for support...
In dis stage moving also with a big bump was an extra addition to her incapability list..
She was abt to stand when randhir who already noticed her activity through mirror came beside her holding her with his both arms...
"Dhire..." he smilled n kept his one hand on her waist supporting her to stand properly..
she smilled back "mujhe bathroom jana h"
randhir was getting late for office so he called her attendant to help her "Lily... lily.. help mam to...."
his words was interupted by her "lily nahi ayegi ajj.. woh uske papa hospital me h..maine chutti de di.. n u dont worry... i can manage"
randhir frowned abit "u never listen to me na...how irresponsible u r"
"arrey...gussa kyun ho rahe ho! uske papa hospital me h... usse wahan hona zyada zaruri h..n ek din ki bat h i can manage!! " she crooked her eyebrows
"ya ya woh to dikh raha h..chalo ab" he retorted back n helped her to get fresh..
"tumhara coat kharab ho jayega..." she asked when randhir put her in bathtub filled with lukewarm water n lather..carefully..
"nahi.. hoga.." he concentrated on his work..
"tumhe late nahi ho raha??" she agn asked when he pulled out her cotton nighty..
he was stunned to witness her lyk dat.. her shrunken figure, her collar bone, even her ribcage was also distinctly visible over skin.. she was looking nothing but a skeleton covered under human skin n with a big bump which was an addition to her miserable condition..
sanyu noticed his gaze over her "yaise kya dekh rahe ho..mujhe pata h me pehle jaisi beautiful nahi rahi" she pouted..
randhir gaze shifted from her body to her sad pouted face.. He hid his worries n pecked her forehead with an assuring smile " u r always beautiful...always my sanyu"

Tbc