Part-38

"Randhir" she pulled her sleeves up n sat on d bed...randhir was quite suprised by her act...bt still he engulfd her in a back hug.."kya hua..?? Naraz ho" Sanyu jerked his hand off n stood up..frm bed"leave me..." Randhir could not understand her behaviour.."what happend??" "ye tum kya kar raho ho..?" came her irritated disturbed voice
Ran- kya..? Whats wrong in dis?? I m ur husband...right His words angered sanyu even more aftr dat party scene which happened in frnt of her eyes.. Sanyu could not hold her anger any more...she spoke but dis tym with anger n frustration n her voice was louder dan before "husband...ya husband...bt dis dnt give u any right to touch me without my concern..ekbar v tumne mujhse pucha??"

Randhir was shocked..he stood up from bed..n came in front of her.. "what?? Hain I agree ki maine nahi pucha..but y u r overreacting in dis.."
San- i m overreacting?? Aur tum kuch v karte rahoge!!! ((she meant party incident))
Ran- ya you r...i thght u r comfortable with me...n dis is not the 1st tym i have kissed u!! humne pehle v toh...
His words were incomplete when she showed him her palm to stop "pehle ki baat alag thi randhir"
Ran- alag thi...?? u r not happy with dis marriage??
He crooked his eyebrows... She turned to take her pillow n mummbled "pata nahi me tum jaise se baat v kyu kar rahi hu" which was quite audible for him..he was not able to control his rage anymore.he pulled her arm n made her turn around to face him "what do u mean by mujh jaisa??" he greeted his teeth... The grip on her arm was increasing with passing seconds...

This was not the 1st tym she witnessed his rage but still it had the same effect on her.. Randhir noticed the formation of tears in her eyes.. She didnt even wince in pain..she looked at his bloodshot eyes then the grip on her arm..
Randhir left her slowly as he promised her n her family to keep her happy always.. She took her pillow n settled herself on couch..
Being tired aftr a long journey...dat night both of dem could not sleep...dey already ruined dr habbit of sleeping alone....sanyu closed her eyes to get some sleep bt was nt able to..she didnt understood whether it was for uneasiness of couch or she was missing randhir's protective back hug at night!! Whereas on bed randhir was staring at d changing positions of her frame on couch..he wanted her to come back on bed as she was feeling uneasy on couch..or he could not sleep without her!!

to be continued..